NoMorePacKaGe - Simple .pkg to NoNpDrm extractor

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ScarletDreamz, Oct 6, 2017.

1. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Well, might as well.

This is just a very very basic GUI to just convert stock pkg to NoNpDrm format using a graphic interface instead of commandl ine.

This tool is just a gui for PKG_DEC from weaknespase, so credits to him for his awesome decrypter, and to all who his refer on his GitHub page.

You will need Pkg_dec.exe on the same directory as this tool, and it needs to be renamed to "Extract.exe", make sure its not "Extract.exe.exe"

• This tool requires a Key for each game[that i do not provide] to decrypt the game and generate work.bin
    Pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Several tools do this job as well as many other task, but this tools its just to extract the package and nothing more.

Feel free to leave a comment or any suggestion.

Attached Files:

Last edited by ScarletDreamz, Oct 6, 2017
    RY0M43CH1Z3N, Regg1e_ and Madridi like this.
  2. Riku

Riku GBAtemp Regular

May 3, 2009
    United States
    pkg_dec contains leaked SONY keys and shouldn't be allowed here.

3. ScarletDreamz
    OP

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Then allow me to simply edit to not include it ;D

There, just my standalone extractor.

4. Riku

Riku GBAtemp Regular

May 3, 2009
    United States
    Posting links to the keys is NG too.

5. ScarletDreamz
    OP

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    theres no link to anything? its just the extractor.

6. dandymanz

dandymanz GBAtemp Regular

Dec 5, 2014
    Senegal
    Very nice. Thanks!

7. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    sounds very similar to "NoPayStation", would be good to see a gui for that!!!!! Seems like the .pkg and zrif keys and links and stuff hit a standstill ......................... I mean nonpdrm fixed all the really damaged games and those are out of the box! Would be good to see the full library but it is what is it!

8. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    Nice tool. Looks like PayStation site is down or deleted.

9. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Beautiful! I just tried this tool for the first time, having looked at NoPayStation yesterday, and cmd commands were confusing. This made it so easy!

Last edited by Madridi, Oct 22, 2017
  10. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    @ScarletDreamz
    I don't know if you are following what the scene has to offer atm, but pkg2zip is a tool that's basically replacing Pkg_dec .. It's faster, supports PSM and PS1 now.
    Any chance you can add support to that?

11. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    pkg2zip yes, this works on windows xp, and, "pkg_dec" does not............also "pkg_dec" requires some additional stuff from the vbscript library or something installed in the minimum of windows vista

you are not getting, more, versus the commandline tool.............by more I mean you do not have the ability to generate a zrif key from scratch you still require to provide one on your end

"pkg_dec" is good if it works for your setup, if it doesn't then "pkg2zip" can decypt a DLC package also and it will be dumped into a "addcont" folder, which you place in your vita there, and refresh with vita shell 1.76 to add the content to the game

(not sure how long these program will be useful, since they are still dependent on Sony's Servers, not a private server or network, so thats the big joke attached to these program, get it while it lasts!)

12. ScarletDreamz
    OP

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    dont think it will change, changing the location of every package? its like nintendo changing the NUS servers, sont think that will happen SOON.