Hacking Noisy Wii?

Veloxi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I noticed when playing games like Skate It or Call of Duty World At War, my Wii constantly sounds like its loading. Pretty much non-stop I can hear disc movement/reading in the console. Wasn't sure if this was normal due to the lack of hardware on the console, or if playing backups was causing the Wii to perform differently? All the other "smaller" games seem to load normally, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't the only one with a noisy Wii when playing games with "good graphics"

Thanks for the feedback in advance

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It´s normal some game are constantly loading data from the Disc it´s not only the case for COD4
wink.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games with tightly packed data and/or are double sided like Smash Bros Brawl tend to fairly well consistently hit the drive and read it most the time the game is going to keep everything coming to you. I'd worry about it if you loaded up some little thing like Wario Ware Smooth Moves or something that polls the drive little in comparison.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DuskLord said:
I've worried about the same thing with some games. Can't remember which ones though. But I've heard it's normal...

Brawl does it alot, like at the start after the loading screen(doesn't even make a sound) When it says press any button, it makes alot of noise....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo