Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Let's Play Xenoblade Chronicles Video Contest
THE CHALLENGE
The biggest RPG of the year has reached UK shores – and we’re asking you to help us spread the word by creating your very own Let's Play video for the game!

If you've been enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles, send us a Let's Play video in which you show exactly what it is about the game that others should see! Whether it's a breathtakingly beautiful area or an awesomely epic side quest you completed - you play the game, you call the shots!

Need a bit of inspiration? Check out our own series of Let's Play Xenoblade Chronicles videos on the game's official YouTube Channel.

Be sure to upload your video before 18 October. Our resident game experts will then make a selection of 5 finalists, with an overall winner being voted for by fellow fans of Xenoblade Chronicles.

THE REWARDS
Glory is up for grabs, as the winning Let's Play video will be featured on the Xenoblade Chronicles YouTube Channel.

On top of that, the winner will receive a voucher for both The Last Story and Pandora's Tower, two other great games coming to Wii in 2012. The four runners-up will each receive a voucher for one of those two titles of their choice. These vouchers can be redeemed at Nintendo once the games are released in your country of residence, ensuring the winners will be among the first playing these titles in Europe![/p]Source: Nintendo Press

How nice.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
emigre said:
It sounds much easier to just buy the games.
I know, I hope someone submits a Let's Play video at 1080p using an emulator recorded by FRAPS.

EDIT: I also just noticed the title mistake. Damn, I got mixed up with Pandora Hearts :c

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
It sounds much easier to just buy the games.

Agreed, or get through other methods.
ninja.gif

D

Deleted User

Ugh.
"Oh Hi Guise, it's me, XenobladeFan2397239 for an awesome YouTube Let's Play!"

Why, Nintendo. Why? This is one thing we didn't need.

But these Last Story and Pandora's Tower thing is pretty much excellent. Looks like us UK junkies are getting the reward for not kicking up a fuss.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to go to the site and upload your video, not to youtube.
So with the winning video and 4 or 5 runners up you can expect quality control.
You're also limited to 10 minutes anyway so it's about showing off the game you love, not just beating it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol