Hacking No vulnerable IOS found

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gino_Drago said:
Use bannerbomb, and instead of loading the HBC installer load the dol from DOP (so put the dol from DOP in the root of SD instead of boot.elf from HBC).

Ypu can try that with any app.

i try that and screen goes black
frown.gif

MrRochie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same issue.... make sure you completely rename the exhisting boot.dol not just the dol part if bannerbomb sees two boot files it gets confused as to which one to start and will give you black screen

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MrRochie said:
Had the same issue.... make sure you completely rename the exhisting boot.dol not just the dol part if bannerbomb sees two boot files it gets confused as to which one to start and will give you black screen

I download Dop-ios V7 Mod.
Select ios 15 and select again 15 and downgrade (Bad hash).

The same for 30, 60, 36. What i'm doing wrong?
With original Dop-ios my bannerbomb freeze when boot it.

BRYAN4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skinnedpt said:
MrRochie said:

Try using Ios 250 and then from there install IOS36 V1042.
If that doesnt work try installing IOS 222,223,250(If you dont have them you can check with ATD) thru wads. Then use Wad manager 1.5 and tell it to use IOS250 and then install IOS36-64-1042(Get it using NUSD). That shud work, it worked for me when i had that problem.

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BRYAN4D said:
skinnedpt said:
MrRochie said:

If that doesnt work try installing IOS 222,223,250(If you dont have them you can check with ATD) thru wads. Then use Wad manager 1.5 and tell it to use IOS250 and then install IOS36-64-1042(Get it using NUSD). That shud work, it worked for me when i had that problem.

gbasp.gif
You sabe my wii
biggrin.gif

U're the man. Thanks a lot.

For everybody with the same problem:

Download BannerBomb V2 and Dop-IOS Mod v6.
Put on the SD CARD.
Run Dop-ios (through Banner Bomb v2).
Choose Ios 250.
Downgrade(- in the wiimote) the ios 36.
Put in the Sd Card boot.elf from the hackmii.

Have fun
biggrin.gif

srcdecay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember when simple upgrades to the hbc software were, well, simple? sigh. just sticking with 1.0.5. works fine and i don't feel like going through 50 steps for an incremental upgrade.

BRYAN4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skinnedpt said:
BRYAN4D said:
skinnedpt said:
MrRochie said:

gbasp.gif
You sabe my wii
biggrin.gif

U're the man. Thanks a lot.

For everybody with the same problem:

Download BannerBomb V2 and Dop-IOS Mod v6.
Put on the SD CARD.
Run Dop-ios (through Banner Bomb v2).
Choose Ios 250.
Downgrade(- in the wiimote) the ios 36.
Put in the Sd Card boot.elf from the hackmii.

Have fun
biggrin.gif

No Problem man, i had that same problem a few days ago lol. I'm glad i helped!

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The hackmii installer really got annoying. Just a few days ago I had to talk a friend through it during messenger. And even though I had her install a unchanged IOS61 and an old unchanged version of IOS36 (that still had the signing bug and shit) it wouldnt install.
She had to run the complete CISCORP uninstaller before the hackmii installer would run.

The twiizers could just use IOS249 to make installations. After all they said themselfs that waninkoko always writes the exact version number in it. So they could just check if their installer works reliably on rev3-14 and if it does whitlist these versions of the cIOS for installation. But no they are too proud to use a cIOS that could maybe be used for piracy (I for one never used it for piracy) for something good. -.-

DASHlastar

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm with the black screen problem also.. but my one is a little diffent..
its when trying to run the homebrew not the homebrew channel..
anyone knows how to fix it.. because it doesnt matter if I try to load from bannerbomb or hbc its blackscreen...
help plz...

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Slowking said:
The hackmii installer really got annoying. Just a few days ago I had to talk a friend through it during messenger. And even though I had her install a unchanged IOS61 and an old unchanged version of IOS36 (that still had the signing bug and shit) it wouldnt install.
She had to run the complete CISCORP uninstaller before the hackmii installer would run.

The twiizers could just use IOS249 to make installations. After all they said themselfs that waninkoko always writes the exact version number in it. So they could just check if their installer works reliably on rev3-14 and if it does whitlist these versions of the cIOS for installation. But no they are too proud to use a cIOS that could maybe be used for piracy (I for one never used it for piracy) for something good. -.-

yeah agree.. i don't know why they hate cios? maybe its because of wanin. but cios249 is not for warez only, it's really helpful for other installation.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
DASHlastar said:
I'm with the black screen problem also.. but my one is a little diffent..
its when trying to run the homebrew not the homebrew channel..
anyone knows how to fix it.. because it doesnt matter if I try to load from bannerbomb or hbc its blackscreen...
help plz...

what have you already done on your wii?
what SM is your wii?

DASHlastar

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SM 4.2U.. and this happened after I used the DOP-IOS v8 not the mod one and installed the old IOS36 using the minus of wiimote... after that every homebrew that I try give me black screen...

The bootmii is working and I have a nand backup.. but I'm trying to avoid this.. and also there is hbc 1.0.6 but every homebrew that I try give me black screen...

twistedlace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having real problems with no vunerable IOS I would really appriciate any help as I am just about giving up and going to throw my wii out of the window. I think I have tried just about everything. I originally soft modded the wii using official 4.2 online mod, which seemed to work but I woul only load games through home brew and if any game was inserted whether it be a back up or a 'real' game the system would crash completly and would have to hold down power for 4 seconds. it would also be the same if the console was started with a disc in.

so I started again using another guide for 4.2 which was much simpler as I couldnt work out where I was giong wrong on the old guide. Please bear in mind I am very new to this and probably done somthing very wrong or stupid.

I am now trying to install the home brew chanel but I am getting the no vunerable ios problem, i have used the dop ios mod as found in other guides in this forum and while trying to use this on ios 36 ( which i read in other posts ) I the program starts running but the installation fails with
failed -1027
install returned -1
installation complete
ERROR: something failed (ret:-1) continue? yes / no

I also read to try using other ios numbers but they either failed with bad hash or they would fail to load.

I then tried using Any title deleter but when loading I had an error when it says 'informing wii that I am god' but got through to the menus but when trying to delete ios 30 ( as found in another post ) I had error "ticket delete failed(no ticket) -102 error! ISFS_delete(ret = -102)

I am totally at a loss now as I feel I dont know enough about this and am worried about bricking my wii, everything works fine at the moment, however I cant install homebrew, and am desperate to get the wii to play copies !! I dont want it to beat me!! however i am close to giving up!!

Please help..............

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
twistedlace said:
i am having real problems with no vunerable IOS I would really appriciate any help as I am just about giving up and going to throw my wii out of the window. I think I have tried just about everything. I originally soft modded the wii using official 4.2 online mod, which seemed to work but I woul only load games through home brew and if any game was inserted whether it be a back up or a 'real' game the system would crash completly and would have to hold down power for 4 seconds. it would also be the same if the console was started with a disc in.

so I started again using another guide for 4.2 which was much simpler as I couldnt work out where I was giong wrong on the old guide. Please bear in mind I am very new to this and probably done somthing very wrong or stupid.

I am now trying to install the home brew chanel but I am getting the no vunerable ios problem, i have used the dop ios mod as found in other guides in this forum and while trying to use this on ios 36 ( which i read in other posts ) I the program starts running but the installation fails with
failed -1027
install returned -1
installation complete
ERROR: something failed (ret:-1) continue? yes / no

I also read to try using other ios numbers but they either failed with bad hash or they would fail to load.

I then tried using Any title deleter but when loading I had an error when it says 'informing wii that I am god' but got through to the menus but when trying to delete ios 30 ( as found in another post ) I had error "ticket delete failed(no ticket) -102 error! ISFS_delete(ret = -102)

I am totally at a loss now as I feel I dont know enough about this and am worried about bricking my wii, everything works fine at the moment, however I cant install homebrew, and am desperate to get the wii to play copies !! I dont want it to beat me!! however i am close to giving up!!

Please help..............

have you tried what was suggested previously in this thread. It seemed to work for them!!

twistedlace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, yes unfortunatly i dont seem to get it to work, I cant get into hbc so I assume I cant use tried trucha bug restorer as previously mentioned, I have tried reinstalling to IOS36-64-v1042.wad using dop ios mod but I am getting the error message i mentioned, sorry I know theres probably a simple way im just trying to find it!! lol

Daitokuji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm in the same boat as some of of you. I installed Wan's 4.2 it got rid of my HBC, when I did the bannerbomb for hackwii installer I got the no vulnerable ios. So I've read this board and you say bannerbomb the boot.dol of dop-ios. Well I downloaded it took the only boot.dol that's in the zip put it in the root... black screen. took the file that starts as dop_ios_v8.elf and renamed it to boot.elf then boot.dol just to see what happens... black screen. What file is the right one? And should there be other files in the root for it to work? Or should I put the whole dop file in the apps folder and then the boot.dol in the root?

springbrunnen

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BRYAN4D said:
skinnedpt said:
MrRochie said:

how can i install IOS 222,223,250 ? can u give me a link please? i have the same problem .. -.-

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
springbrunnen said:
BRYAN4D said:
skinnedpt said:
MrRochie said:

how can i install IOS 222,223,250 ? can u give me a link please? i have the same problem .. -.-

Search for it on google. Look for hermes cios installer v4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ