"No Valid Data" Katsukity Capture Card... Really?... UGH

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by StarOfDoom, Jul 10, 2015.

1. StarOfDoom
    OP

StarOfDoom GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Hey guys.
    After a painful 2 months of waiting and dealing with katsukity's stupidity, they finally ship my 2ds. I get it in 3 days, SUPER excited, install the driver, plug it in... andd.... "No Valid Data"... I have tried everything they suggest, unplug all other USB devices, plug it in the back of the computer, and it's not that my computer is too weak. It's a 600$ desktop that can run games fairly decently. No matter what settings I use or anything I just get "No Valid Data" I know it's reading that the device is plugged in because if I unplug it, it says "Capture Device Not Found", then as soon as I plug it in "No Valid Data" Any help? :/

2. NaviLoz101

NaviLoz101 Banned

Banned
    Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    california
    Try using The CTR-Capture Software its leaked and works with capture cards afaik

3. StarOfDoom
    OP

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Any way you could link it? Or should I just google like "CTR-Capture Software Leaked" or something?

4. NaviLoz101

NaviLoz101 Banned

Banned
    Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    california
    Tomato Hentai likes this.
  5. StarOfDoom
    OP

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Thanks haha

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nope, doesn't work. It crashes as soon as I plug in the 2DS, and won't open if I have the 2DS plugged in :/

NaviLoz101 likes this.
  6. hashcheck1

hashcheck1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 5, 2013
    I think the card may have some issues as when I incorrectly install one of mine in a xl I got the error once. Have you also put your key into software and got the latest version from http://blog-non-standard.blogspot.com.au/

7. ShawnTRods

ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 26, 2011
    London
  8. StarOfDoom
    OP

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Update: Got it working. Not sure what I did though. Messed with settings, messed with USB ports, and all of a sudden it worked flawlessly.