Hacking No RCM mode, right joy con rail not detecting

MaterTip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so heres whats happening i tried to put the trinket M0 in my switch had some problems like 1st attempt to put in the joy con strap i ripped one of the pcb solder tabs. So i decided to not do the joycon strap had the rest of the chip wired. and tried to boot and see what happened but just booted normally look like the chip was flashing and working but nothing. wont boot into Rcm mode at all troubleshooted no rcm for a long time decided to just put switch back together and reset it. See if that would somehow fix no rcm but now im stuck at pairing your joy cons on the factory reset and my right joy con will not attach and be detected. So thats probably why im not getting into RCM if the joycon rail is not working, i tried reseeting the joy con strap but nothing just wont read. Would replacing the joy con rail maybe fix the no reading issue or is it somehow because one solder tab is gone its not functioning?

I been trying to figure this out solo but now im really stuck with no working functioning switch at all
so appreciate any help at all.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so heres whats happening i tried to put the trinket M0 in my switch had some problems like 1st attempt to put in the joy con strap i ripped one of the pcb solder tabs. So i decided to not do the joycon strap had the rest of the chip wired. and tried to boot and see what happened but just booted normally look like the chip was flashing and working but nothing. wont boot into Rcm mode at all troubleshooted no rcm for a long time decided to just put switch back together and reset it. See if that would somehow fix no rcm but now im stuck at pairing your joy cons on the factory reset and my right joy con will not attach and be detected. So thats probably why im not getting into RCM if the joycon rail is not working, i tried reseeting the joy con strap but nothing just wont read. Would replacing the joy con rail maybe fix the no reading issue or is it somehow because one solder tab is gone its not functioning?

I been trying to figure this out solo but now im really stuck with no working functioning switch at all
so appreciate any help at all.
You can try following this guide to skip that screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌