Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, having to talk to my nintendo friends trough a smartphone app makes me feel like it will help to clean kids from online communication. I played a lot of BO2 on the Wii U and they were annoying, yelling and their mom, dog etc ... If Nintendo ever wants to add PMessing, there could be a feature to disable that from parental control to keep away kids from pervs, ads and scam.

Pip'

Last edited by Pippin666,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
I think they will add PM or an app for phones to do it but eventually they will understand where they keep going wrong and correct the issue but all in all not everyone wants a console for online play.

I have old school retro consoles, Wii, PS1, sega megadrive, dreamcast etc... I also got the switch and a PS4 but I like to play solo 9/10 of the times as online can be pretty boring and also most games don't have online multiplayer look at fallout, skyrim etc... All non multiplayer and yeah some games multiplayer can be good and fun
But I think it's why Nintendo maybe holding out on the basic feature also the fact there consoles are most targeted for hacking also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they will add PM or an app for phones to do it but eventually they will understand where they keep going wrong and correct the issue but all in all not everyone wants a console for online play.

I have old school retro consoles, Wii, PS1, sega megadrive, dreamcast etc... I also got the switch and a PS4 but I like to play solo 9/10 of the times as online can be pretty boring and also most games don't have online multiplayer look at fallout, skyrim etc... All non multiplayer and yeah some games multiplayer can be good and fun
But I think it's why Nintendo maybe holding out on the basic feature also the fact there consoles are most targeted for hacking also.

hay, each person has there own opion but have you tried playing multiplayer localy? ceartinly alot more fun then online, multiplayer online even with friends is somewhat ok but not as fun

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
hay, each person has there own opion but have you tried playing multiplayer localy? ceartinly alot more fun then online, multiplayer online even with friends is somewhat ok but not as fun
I haven't played multiplayer locally I have played online and online with friends but as far as PM goes I think there doing it via app for phones

Also another reason why it may not come to switch as well is due to WiFi if your out and about
And can't access WiFi then there is no method of messaging a friend etc... On switch this may be why using a mobile app yes this may be annoying also voice chat is meant to be a phone app
Called Nintendo switch online

Last edited by danny19901,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs