moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
windows key+R
type cmd and then press enter
navigate to where the game iso is and the ppf patch with the ppf.exe all in the same folder
then simply enter: applyppf a nomoreheroes.iso nmh-patch.ppf

would be nice to get some update if anyone with a pal machine has had success

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ChampionTWH said:
The original iso

sweet, awesome thanks
biggrin.gif

SlipNino

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How does the PPF file work?
Ive put this file in the same direktory as the nmh iso but nothing happens after i open the .exe just a millisecond a black screen than nothing.

grant666uk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
download the ppfomatic3.0 program and patch it via that way

Thats what I used to patch Manhunt 2 and it worked perfect. Cant wait to try No more heroes. pity I leave for work in 15 mins. Will download over night and patch in the morning.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Horkel said:
Ok, I edited the ISO and did all the trucha thing. Do I still have to regionfrii it? (Wiikey on PAL)

you don't need to use trucha program with the other patch, and no you don't need to use regionfrii at all, the Wiikey patches iso's on the fly.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow cool, thanks a lot for the patch there!

I was already afraid I would have to get myself into this whole trucha signer thing before I'd be able to play it.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
ah really? ive just nearly finished downloading.. well it still play in 60hz even if my settings are 480p

What are the chances of a new patch fixing this? seems weird an american game that supports 480p cant display on a pal unit.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Redsquirrel said:
ah really? ive just nearly finished downloading.. well it still play in 60hz even if my settings are 480p

What are the chances of a new patch fixing this? seems weird an american game that supports 480p cant display on a pal unit.

i think it has something to do with the hex edit, it's not supposed to be working on a pal machine so i'm guessing it's still a bit messed up, ,maybe someone will enable 480p mode soon?

Skyzoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Game starts with 480p but ... screen ... jumps ! First time I see that, I thought I've not patched correctly the iso but not ... thanks for last responses, waiting for a 480p support
grog.gif

On French PAL wii, all texts are in French and voices still US, very cool
smile.gif

EDIT : support of 480p already (full reactivity !) : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=765...t&p=1014278

Movi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Now here's a question worth asking - anyone but me experiencing instability? I had a one-time run in with the 'could not read disk' in the middle of the city, after i killed heavy metal (first boss), but after a re-load it went fine. Then the game just froze (but the music kept playing) when fighting destroyman (#7). The bike tends to sometimes get stuck.

Anyone but me? 3.2E Wii, 1.9g wiikey. Good media and burner (no problems with any game like this before too).

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Well hopefully a 480p appears by tommorrow..

would that patched version work also with pal60 though (if i take round a friends house to play) but i would like to play at home at 480p.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to