Gaming No More Heroes PAL??

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
The game's not scheduled to be released until the end of the month.
And don't bother asking when something is going to be dumped, because no one will ever know for sure.
Just expect it to be dumped around the time of the official release. Not before. Not after. Not even on that exact day. Because dumps are not scheduled.

Apakarta

Trophies
XP
Country
the realese is 29 of feb the dump maybe comes up 1-2 day after the realese or like 1-2 before the realese its hard to say

mang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, i just presumed it was out in the UK as IGN Uk has already reviewed it and i couldnt find a release date.
Hooray for censorship!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It looks better without the stupid blood, which apart from being 'red' looks nothing like blood and gets in the way as the whole screen is obsured by a blocky red mess.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks better without the stupid blood, which apart from being 'red' looks nothing like blood and gets in the way as the whole screen is obsured by a blocky red mess.

Oh, but thats part of the charm.
biggrin.gif

It's like playing an anime-geek version of Kill Bill

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

its not JUST the blood... they changed certain parts as well... making the game not as fun

Look at this video..

The man clearily has arms in the Censored version... and the head chop... i'm NOT going to buy this game censored. I was thinking of buying it.. but after seeing this video, i completely changed my mind

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
BLOOD FTW!!!!! Yeah i am sellin my pal wii and this being one of the reasons!!! Pal gets poo'd on by nintendo all the time.

and thanks for that clip. really makes me glad that i replaced my pal wii for an NTSC US one ^^

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh. No blood doesn't change a game being awesome. Unless it was like blood was necessary for some puzzle or shit but it's not.

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy crap that's poor. Why ruin a game when it was designed for being violent? You can't have all Wii games be all kid friendly
sleep.gif

IMO when you go in and alter a game to censor it like this, you ruin its essence. Its art.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NOOOOO!

Give me back all the blood!
frown.gif

I was waiting for this... I knew there wasn't going to be any blood in it... But the game loses SO much of its appeal without scenes like this
frown.gif

Gimme full region free NAO!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat