OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I've Downloaded No More Heroes NTSC for the blood, and my Wii is PAL
so I used the Freeloader, but the game is black & white, and I don't think it's supposed to be that way S:
the same happens with 50Hz

OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Why do I need a cable? every other NTSC game I've played worked fine (Brawl, Fire Emblem, etc.)
I have over 35 games and this is the only one that gave me this problem,
I tried to play my Wii on a different TV, an older one but everything was black and white
Edit: I guess you're right, I tried to play Brawl with the freeloader and it was black and white too.. so.. what is this cable anyways?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is in black and white because that older TV obviously does not support an NTSC 60Hz signal.

EDIT : An older TV like that will not have the right connections at the back to accept a component cable ... there is nothing you can do, other than buying an NTSC converter box.

OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
My TV isn't old, I was talking about an other TV that I have, which is VERY old, we have it since I was born( I'm 15 years old)
I'll try to find the cable, my friend has one too but I didn't know what it does, and he doesn't really play his Wii now until he gets brawl, so I'll ask him for the cable

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, try to stay consistent ... one sec you are talking about one TV, the next you are talking about another ... I knew which TV you were talking about, at which time ... you just are not reading my posts properly, by the looks of things.

What I am saying is the old TV that will only play in black & white will not accept a component cable and will most likely only give you a color picture, playing an NTSC 60Hz game, by using a NTSC-PAL switching box.

I have said all I can on this subject now.

OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Edit:
I just had to set the colors to Auto x:
it works fine now, also worked fine on my sister's TV which is older than mine, so I tried the auto option and it worked

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
OmerMe said:
Edit:
I just had to set the colors to Auto x:
it works fine now, also worked fine on my sister's TV which is older than mine, so I tried the auto option and it worked
I have the exact same problem as you, but I set it to auto and it stays the same... Which I don't understand considering I've played loads of Jap and USA games on every other console and it works fine. I would apretiate some help, cause I kinda want to play the NMH I bought instead of the copied verison
tongue.gif

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
podunk1269 said:
I havnt beat it yet but i am willing t bet money that your cat comes into play somewhere in it.

as a matter of fact , i was surprised that my cat didnt jump in ...
apparently she likes the penguin sounds in SMG... jumps in front of my tv, trying to see whats inside the speakers..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol