NO more heroes game save

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by notorios, Oct 18, 2008.

Oct 18, 2008

NO more heroes game save by notorios at 11:41 PM (975 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. notorios
    OP

Newcomer notorios Member

Jamaica
    I dont know if this is the right place to ask but could some one help me with getting a game save. I need a game save for No More Heroes, after the Death Metal (first boss) fight. I need an NTSC save. Please can someone help?

2. YumYumSauce

Newcomer YumYumSauce Advanced Member

United States
    Wiisave.com may have some. I'm sure they are just 100% complete saves that start at the beginning of the game with everything though.

3. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    The guy with the long-ass sword? I just passed it, you're in luck. [​IMG] I can't pass the next part since it crashes randomly on the road, especially on the sidewalk, and crashing into cars. Maybe I should drive slower. [​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ncyoanzlflz

4. notorios
    OP

Newcomer notorios Member

Jamaica
    havent been able to visit this site since i posted this question, cuz i was so busy with skool, but o well thanx for the help, my backup can be played now with the new loader so no need for the save lol. Thanx again for the help though