No more Flashcarts

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so my parents are split right so im at two different houses but im mostly at my dad's

Well at my dads i have my dslite in its carrying case with a M3i0, an Edge & R4 in the case. Now my dad has decided to go on holiday for two months to Australia and he decided without telling me he would take my ds in its case with all of the games ( I wouldn't of minded as i have a ds ( A pink one
biggrin.gif
) at my mums but i needed to get my M3 or any of my flashcarts ) and says he can't post them back for some silly reason that doesn't make sense to me ( Probs just and excuse so he can play some new games)

He said sorry and i know he didnt know that they were in there as he doesn't use them he just plays the game i buy ( well he buys me ) so now im without a flashcart for two months.

ive already asked my mum to just get me a cheap one from Dx or any other site but she said she doesnt trust the internet even tho she got me my m3 from Dx in the first place? Im so annoyed

I guess ive still got my Wii & 360 but i always played my ds more coz as i can take it where ever i go

What annoys me even more is that like every good game ever is coming out these next two months and i wont be able to play any ( unless i buy them which is again what my dad normally does )

Im hoping, no praying a friend of mine can find his old R4 so i can atleast use that as luckily i have all my saves backup, well most of them, but he says he might of give it to his cousin but hes not sure ( Fingers Crossed )

Im so pissed off right now i want to scream
cry.gif
, i guess im guna have to downlo...i mean buy some wii games to play while he's gone

Thanks for listening to my little rant, I appreciate it

-Danny

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow my dad didnt trust that site ethir thats why he made me use my debit card and he just give me the money back but im sure with a wii and 360 you can survive

badchilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why people are so paranoid about using credit cards online, unless your mom just doesn't trust non-US websites.

Most of those Chinese sites use paypal anyway, so no CC info is given to the actual vendor as paypal handles all the cc processing, plus it's over a https, an encrypted line, so all the data is encoded.

I remember reading some studies and saying that the CC transactions, on average, are a lot safer on the internet than actually using your CC physically, like giving it to a waiter, grocery clerk, etc, someone who is a total stranger and someone who can potentially card swipe your card.

Anyway, just stick it out. It sucks, but at least you got other stuff to play on other consoles.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
badchilli said:
I don't get why people are so paranoid about using credit cards online, unless your mom just doesn't trust non-US websites.

Most of those Chinese sites use paypal anyway, so no CC info is given to the actual vendor as paypal handles all the cc processing, plus it's over a https, an encrypted line, so all the data is encoded.

I remember reading some studies and saying that the CC transactions, on average, are a lot safer on the internet than actually using your CC physically, like giving it to a waiter, grocery clerk, etc, someone who is a total stranger and someone who can potentially card swipe your card.

Anyway, just stick it out. It sucks, but at least you got other stuff to play on other consoles.

This is how a feel i have always trusted paypal and my dad trust most sites who who use payapal or googlepay as it has protection over your money

and My friend has his R4
biggrin.gif
yay im gettin later today so im ok, im so relieved

Edit : Ive got my M3. I got a phone call from my dad saying my M3i0 wasn't in the case so it must be somewhere in his house. I went to his house had a look around and found it on under the pc, must of fell out the case. Im so happy, plus my friend has said i can keep his R4 so from all this ive not lost anythin and im a flashcart up.
biggrin.gif
im buzzing

I can pirate again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse