Hacking No more Acekard 2 on Dealextreme!!

Elw00d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybeamac.........that is strange as I read a reply that said "Yes, if they are out of stock it will say so on the product page". I looked at the page and they didn't say out of stock. This doesn't surprise me as I have been jaded and expect very little from companies like them.

El

maybeamac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, You have to ask them about stock avalibilty. She says generally after you place an order it comes in 2-3 days. She said they would have some in on like last Sunday and then on Monday I was like did you get it in and shes like yes we got 2 in but they were sold now. hehehe 2

bebec6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I do if dealextreme sent me the older cards with the chip pretruding? I ordered them the first week of christmas as a gift. I received them last minute so I looked at them real quick and wraped them I didnt even pay attention the sticker says ver 2.1

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoconutCake said:
Wouldn't all AK2's be 2.1 now?

Also, mine just shipped out today from DX.

Same here. Got the email, I can't wait. Finally settle the problem of having sold my brother's fake R4 without his permission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...