Hacking No luck with reActPSN. Need help.

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, finaly i decided to hack my Super Slim PS3. 4.88.1 HFW, 3.0.3 HEN. Now i would like some help:
I've got a game (KOF13) and some of it's DLCs. PKGs and respectives RAPs.
1. Installed game/DLCs trough HAN XMB package installed option.
2. Installed reActPSN the same way.
3. Created a EXDATA (all caps) in the pen drive with the RAPs inside and insert it in the lefty USB port in the console.
4. Created a new profile named "aa" and log in It.
5. Initialize HEN and run reActPSN. It restarts my console. In the next boot, i log in my normal profile.
6. Try to run the game but it still asks me to log in PSN...
What am i doing wrong?
Must EXDATA folder be in small caps?
I've never logged in PSN, no since i changed the HDD for a 1TB one. Should i?
Any help?

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
First you need to activate your system by connecting once to the PSN (make sure to use something like SEN Enabler to not get banned).

Then you just need to install the rap files using PSNPatch/webMan and it will work without any issue, I find this method way easier than using ReactPSN

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the act.dat is deleted at boot if it's unsigned unless you patch the vsh.self, which is impossible with hen currently. that's probably why that's happening to you. I saw that bucanero has made changes to hen to where the act.dat will be copied back after hen is deployed. you'll have to find that on psx place, wherever it is. essentially, it creates an act.bak, a copy of an unsigned act.dat, then copies it to the exdata folder upon deploying hen and renames .bak to .dat. I haven't tested it or anything with hen, so look into that. you won't have to use reactpsn either as I think this one creates a fake act.dat if there's no act.dat on the system, and games will be unlocked upon boot if the raps are in dev_hdd0/exdata or dev_usb000/exdata iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed