Hacking No bump?

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Hey my Acekard 2i arrived not too long ago and I'm wondering if the new models don't have a bump on the sticker side. It looks legit but I won't be able to test it until later today

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't worry. Mine dosent have a bump and has worked perfectly for 4 months now. I think it is just a new batch, as mine didn't come with a microSD reader either.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got mine about 1-2 months ago, and there was no bump on it. It was already an older batch, about a month had it been in the shop. I did get an usbreader with it though, but to be honest, it's useless. It's so damn small, that you just need to put in a lot of effort te just get the microsd in. Not to talk about getting it out, i almost broke it. So just go out and buy another decent one.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Okay I just tested this baby and everything's just fine. Only tested Idolmaster, Majo Shinpan, and Order of Ecclesia so far but all seem to be playing perfectly. Jumping in OOE seems a little slow... I gotta replay my hard copy and see if that's how it always was

What's that about the micro SD being hard to get out though? Do you mean from the USB reader? My card didn't come with one but my PC accepts SDHC and I have an adapter for it already
smile.gif

Anyway I'm already loving the Acekard 2i
smile.gif

UPDATE: 80 games tested and only 1 didn't work properly (Saga 2). Turns out the slow jumping in Castlevania was normal by the way. This card is awesome!!!

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Acekards 2 with a bump have been phased out almost a year ago, so don't worry too much about it. Also Saga 2 should work properly, I know the loader has fixes for this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1