Misc NNID Deletion Noobish Question

Kajiarashi Suzaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll sell my New 3DS and I don't have any other 3DS to do system transfer, so unfortunally I can't keep my NNID to use with other 3DS, without system transfer.

My question is: Is possible to delete my NNID in a fw 9.1.0?
I don't want update to do it.

Thanks

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
Format the 3ds instead. It will logout your NNID without deleting it. Although it will wipe all games and saves on your 3ds.

stefanoteco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Brazil
but will it deleat the games from my account? like, lose all the games I bought and won't be able to redownload them? I'm asking because I'm thinking of reseting my ds due some errors like missing H&S app that won't make me use any internet services lol

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you want to actually delete your account, you do so from settings/NNID (or eshop/options/delete account, if you're using the still superior NNID-less system).

Formatting your console is the only way to a (half-assed) logout, and a completely separate thing.

If you want to reuse your NNID in another console, don't delete it, but note down the serial of the old one, username/email/birthday/country, last purchases (preferably with dates), shirt color of your Mii... (in order of importance, the more you know the better) and email (EU)/call (NA) Nintendo with these infos!

Last edited by Ryccardo,
Reactions: Kajiarashi Suzaku

Kajiarashi Suzaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you want to actually delete your account, you do so from settings/NNID (or eshop/options/delete account, if you're using the still superior NNID-less system).

Formatting your console is the only way to a (half-assed) logout, and a completely separate thing.

If you want to reuse your NNID in another console, don't delete it, but note down the serial of the old one, username/email/birthday/country, last purchases (preferably with dates), shirt color of your Mii... (in order of importance, the more you know the better) and email (EU)/call (NA) Nintendo with these infos!
Thanks for the info. I've formated my N3DS before sell and keep all that usefull info. So, in the future I believe I can use the NNID in other console.

Last edited by Kajiarashi Suzaku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?