NNID Deletion Noobish Question

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by Kajiarashi Suzaku, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Kajiarashi Suzaku
    OP

Kajiarashi Suzaku Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2015
    Brazil
    The Matrix
    I'll sell my New 3DS and I don't have any other 3DS to do system transfer, so unfortunally I can't keep my NNID to use with other 3DS, without system transfer.

My question is: Is possible to delete my NNID in a fw 9.1.0?
    I don't want update to do it.

Thanks

2. princeken09

princeken09 그 "멋진" 남자

Nov 7, 2011
    서울
    Format the 3ds instead. It will logout your NNID without deleting it. Although it will wipe all games and saves on your 3ds.

3. stefanoteco

stefanoteco Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2008
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    but will it deleat the games from my account? like, lose all the games I bought and won't be able to redownload them? I'm asking because I'm thinking of reseting my ds due some errors like missing H&S app that won't make me use any internet services lol

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    If you want to actually delete your account, you do so from settings/NNID (or eshop/options/delete account, if you're using the still superior NNID-less system).

Formatting your console is the only way to a (half-assed) logout, and a completely separate thing.

If you want to reuse your NNID in another console, don't delete it, but note down the serial of the old one, username/email/birthday/country, last purchases (preferably with dates), shirt color of your Mii... (in order of importance, the more you know the better) and email (EU)/call (NA) Nintendo with these infos!

Last edited by Ryccardo, Feb 3, 2016
    Kajiarashi Suzaku likes this.
  5. Kajiarashi Suzaku
    OP

Kajiarashi Suzaku Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2015
    Brazil
    The Matrix
    Thanks for the info. I've formated my N3DS before sell and keep all that usefull info. So, in the future I believe I can use the NNID in other console.

Last edited by Kajiarashi Suzaku, Feb 10, 2016