Hardware NKit compatibility list?

ngoomie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A recent Dolphin beta update added a warning every time you launch any game that's in NKit format that certain games crash when converted to NKit. Does anyone have an NKit compatibility list anywhere for both Wii and Gamecube games, or is there not anything like that yet? I've looked around a bit on my own and I couldn't find anything, just mentions of Super Paper Mario crashing, which is already noted in the NKit warning popup anyways.

TwilightSlick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Namco Museum on GameCube has issues where it crashes on the title screen, unless you put a line in the config file for it to preserve the original file alignments. Also all unlicensed discs (e.g. Action Replay discs) will not run with Nkit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Namco Museum on GameCube crashes on the title screen unless you give the game an exception in the nkit.dll.config file to preserve the original file alignment. Also unlicensed discs (e.g. Action Replay discs) will not work with Nkit.

Reactions: ngoomie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality