Not open for further replies.

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is protecting their system against theft, "evil"

does it suck? yea, of course, sucks a lot, but
calling nintendo's plans to try and prevent thieves and hackers evil, is short-sighted, and stupid.
honestly i think companies, well... most companies... wouldnt care about about homebrew, or running linux on these systems
if it didnt also invite game theft, which happens 99% of the time alongside it. I can guarantee you this is why
theres no browser, they figured hey, how can they exploit a browser in the past, and it bit them in the ass. so now
we dont get one...
nintendo isnt like sony or microsoft and has ZERO problems of taking away any features they believe we will exploit.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would pay Nintendo for games that are worth playing

What? Surely, you'd have to be a madman to use legally obtained bank notes in order for the acquisition of said electronic goods. (You'd have to be crazy to spend hard earned cash to buy games) XD

D

Deleted User

just buy a used wii or wii u if you want emulators if you want emulators on the go get a gpd xd or gpd win the gpd win can run dolphin.
switch is better than wiiu, so of course people want emulation on switch... However how op thinking it's a evil plan is incredibly dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan