Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello ! Thanks for your answer.
I have just updated Nintendont from 493 to 494, and yes I started a game within nintendont to save my settings, Wii U gamepad set to slot 1, no gamecube adapter plugged... Forced my games to progressive scan, wii U widescreen enabled, memcard emulation 59 blocks, BBA enabled.

And the Wii U Gamepad doesn't work in injection mode indeed
wiiu gamepad works just fine for me, you sure you made an inject with wiiugamepad compatibility? did it ever worked before?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
injects start with no gamepad control even though i resaved config in nintendont with wiiu gamepad slot :1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i confirm that latest version breaks inject gamepad compatibility.
works fine for me im using 494 and gamepad works just fine on any slot i used it.

there is a current problem with hid/wiiugamepad slot issues where they are clashing abit and im trying to fix it.

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I noticed that in Eternal Darkness if you force the video mode, when a character dies and the screen appears with a text similar to a game over, pressing A gets stuck with a black screen. It doesn't always happen, sometimes the Nintendo logo appears and returns to the game's main menu, but it often happens. If you dont force video mode everything's ok. I'm talking about the version european game

Last edited by totakeke95,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I noticed that in Eternal Darkness if you force the video mode, when a character dies and the screen appears with a text similar to a game over, pressing A gets stuck with a black screen. It doesn't always happen, sometimes the Nintendo logo appears and returns to the game's main menu, but it often happens. If you dont force video mode everything's ok. I'm talking about the version european game
forcing videomodes and progressives and widescreens are hacks, they dont always work, they are simply general hacks, they mostly work but some games are very iffy with them, some even crash with them.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
updated to 495 solo hid controllers like ps3 should work fine again and rumble on wiiu for good and not confilct with wiiu gamepad postion.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: ber71

Nimrod-002

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Tried the new build, still not working.

Attachments

• IMG_20210524_230810_972.jpg
    IMG_20210524_230810_972.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144

Nimrod-002

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
i only started changing the settings after the problem started, feb 28 still works with them on, and others are having the same issue too.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i only started changing the settings after the problem started, feb 28 still works with them on, and others are having the same issue too.
just wondering can you try my config?
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/files/6528608/nincfg.zip just replace your in the root and then try it and dont change any setting.

also you have autoboot injects that load the iso from nand/wiiuusb? or a nintendont inject that lets you load the isos from sd and you can simply walk around the menu before starting a game?

it could happen i remenber some injection tool you can force settings and since nintendont menu is now one more item the settings forced wont work im guessing.

Nimrod-002

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
yeah i m using autoboot injects from usb, the game still loads the settings since the mc and video settings are taken into account ingame, i tried an inject with forced 4:3 settings but it still didnt work, do i need controllers.zip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tried your config, didnt work.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah i m using autoboot injects from usb, the game still loads the settings since the mc and video settings are taken into account ingame, i tried an inject with forced 4:3 settings but it still didnt work, do i need controllers.zip
i think the problem is forced settings if your injected has nothing forced it should work just fine, now if you ticked anything while making the inject then i dont think they will work but i need to do more testing.

my solo nintendont inject one that just loads nintendont itself works just fine loading isos from sd and the 2 triforce injects i have gp 1 and 2 also work fine.

NikoozFreymouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i think the problem is forced settings if your injected has nothing forced it should work just fine, now if you ticked anything while making the inject then i dont think they will work but i need to do more testing.

my solo nintendont inject one that just loads nintendont itself works just fine loading isos from sd and the 2 triforce injects i have gp 1 and 2 also work fine.

Thanks all for your answers.

Updated to 495, settings resetted, all settings on off (default settings, no memcard emulation), nothing forced on injected games, same problem here, the wii U gamedpad doesn't work on injected games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks all for your answers.

Updated to 495, settings resetted, all settings on off (default settings, no memcard emulation), nothing forced on injected games, same problem here, the wii U gamedpad doesn't work on injected games.
seems to be a bug i will see if i can figure out what broke ,m but wiiu gamepad works if you inject nintendont dol itself and then use it to load the games from sd card that much i tryed i will try figuring something out for the injects.

NikoozFreymouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
seems to be a bug i will see if i can figure out what broke ,m but wiiu gamepad works if you inject nintendont dol itself and then use it to load the games from sd card that much i tryed i will try figuring something out for the injects.
OK ! Thanks ! Which soft allows you to inject Nintendont dol to wii U ? it's not the most "visual" solution" but indeed it can do the job while the bug is identified and corrected. Or i can switch to a older version of Nintendont, but I can't find archives on the Github, do you know where I can find it ?

Nimrod-002

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
OK ! Thanks ! Which soft allows you to inject Nintendont dol to wii U ? it's not the most "visual" solution" but indeed it can do the job while the bug is identified and corrected. Or i can switch to a older version of Nintendont, but I can't find archives on the Github, do you know where I can find it ?
click on history on file download page and use feb 28 version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol