Country
United States

CactusCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so can anyone provide me with information on how I can use AR codes with Nintendont? I know you have to convert them but I don't know how or where to put them once they're converted.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so can anyone provide me with information on how I can use AR codes with Nintendont? I know you have to convert them but I don't know how or where to put them once they're converted.
On the partition with your NGC games in the "codes" folder on the root of the drive and enable cheats in Nintendont or whatever front-end you use for it. It was covered in the OP.

Bob Dole1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem. Verify if your partition is set to primary, not logical. Thats was my problem, may be yours too.

Thanks for responding. I checked to see if it is primary and it is. I also made it active and it still gives me the -13 error. Maybe if I hit the Wii repeatedly with a hammer it might work? haha

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you mean does it connects through a USB then yes. It has miniusb port
wiiu pros are not hid and never will be, the mini usb is just for charging, and good luck getting fake wiiu pros to work my fake one refuses to work, my original one never fails.

CactusCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do all of my cheats need to be in a separate file? I made one with like 3 dif ar codes (decrypted and converted) using the tool found in the OP and am 100% I did it right unless you aren't supposed to have like 3 cheats per file.

Edit: also I don't know if you need to use the master codes for games but when I use the conversion tools it always comes out as nothing.

Last edited by CactusCake,

MosDepp

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi everyone,
my GameCube games won't work on vWii while they were perfectly working on my modded Wii (I follow practically the same Hack Guide)
when I run a game, black screen with green strips appear and music of gamecube logo is in slow motion. GameCube logo is hardly perceptible and shifted.
need help

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
my GameCube games won't work on vWii while they were perfectly working on my modded Wii (I follow practically the same Hack Guide)
when I run a game, black screen with green strips appear and music of gamecube logo is in slow motion. GameCube logo is hardly perceptible and shifted.
need help
Delete the iplpal.bin, it doesn't work on vWii

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It is weird, I have no "iplpal.bin" on my root. I reinstall nintendon't (having only boot.dol, xml file and the icon one) but the logo keeps appearing, it is like the Bios is hidden somewhere.
if the bios is playing its on your sd card or usb device lol there is no other way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee