Hacking Nintendont

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any chance getting gpt support implemented. Should fix issue with 2tb+ partitions.

I got a 3Tb seagate backup plus fat32 working with usbloader gx

With around 1600 games. 500 gamecube at least.

I know its possible to format 3tb and 4tb to mbr fat32 with old seagate expasion and back plus usb3.0 board

But the new seagate backup plus doesnt work anymore.

Anyway. 1600 games its to much to usbloader gx work properly. Its crash for a moment when change view ou hide gc ou wii games. Even in searh mode

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Trying to play on Nintendont by connecting PS3 Controller, which was working the first time I ever loaded Nintendont, but doesnt seem to work anymore. Help?
well it depends first native is off right?
you dont have any GC controlers plugged?since if gc controler is plugged it takes over the 1st slot since gc priority is higher than hid and manny games dont let slot 2 do anything.
Press the ps button to activate the controller with the cable connected, it needs cable all the time.

Does nintendont need an Original DVD in tray just like Dios Mios Lite?
no... why would it when nintendont doesnt even use mios at all, all nintendont needs is the isos on sd/usb.

Oddx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a 3Tb seagate backup plus fat32 working with usbloader gx

With around 1600 games. 500 gamecube at least.

I know its possible to format 3tb and 4tb to mbr fat32 with old seagate expasion and back plus usb3.0 board

But the new seagate backup plus doesnt work anymore.

Anyway. 1600 games its to much to usbloader gx work properly. Its crash for a moment when change view ou hide gc ou wii games. Even in searh mode
Thanks for the post. Found out mbr goes to 16tb on 4k drives. Had to use Linux to partition the drive since Windows kept clipping the partition at 2tb. Everything working now.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@pedro: thanks for clearing that up. Does DML have any advantages over nintendont? i find nintendont to be superior in every aspect.
Not anymore, Nintendont has long since surpassed Dios Mios. Nintendont also has greater game compatibility, support for USB and Bluetooth controllers including the Classic Controller and Wii Remote, widescreen fixes etc.

Reactions: naddel81

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just wondering if it would be possible to port nintendont to the wii u side (not vwii) and if so was anybody contemplating on doing it?
Nintendont is much harder to port than a regular emulator, first thing is nintendont is seminative with wii mode and while it could be porrted to wiiu mode i dont know if its even possible since nintendont doesnt do any graphical changes on wiiu mode everything would need to be ported to gx2 which i dont even know if the wiiu could do all gc gx stuff without slowing down gc isos and such, this is a very technical question really.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Considering that people assumed for years that gc usb loading was impossible...

Anyway. Wiiu has vwii, and does the job juat fine :)
I no it has vwii but let's just say when the wii u iosU comes out we won't really want to be changing between wii u and vwii menu's while picking games. Don't get me wrong I'm certanatly not critisizeing that it's just for vwii and yes it definatly does the job. Leaves me with one more idea. If it wasn't to be ported do we think someone could add a forwoulder app in wiiu mode that would load nintendont that's in vwii? Similar to how super mario galaxy is loaded in the wiiu mode

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I no it has vwii but let's just say when the wii u iosU comes out we won't really want to be changing between wii u and vwii menu's while picking games. Don't get me wrong I'm certanatly not critisizeing that it's just for vwii and yes it definatly does the job. Leaves me with one more idea. If it wasn't to be ported do we think someone could add a forwoulder app in wiiu mode that would load nintendont that's in vwii? Similar to how super mario galaxy is loaded in the wiiu mode
who knows your basicaly trying to predict the future lol.

gnagy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi Everyone! I'm seeking for soultion for hours, but I can't find it.. so I must ask it, sorry if it is not an actual problem. I'm still using a normal wii, and nintendont works well with my GC controller, but as I want to play multiplayer it would be nice to control with wii mote + nunchuck. I have the latest nintendont installed, the game is running, I press button_2 on wii mote to, but nothing happens. In the decripition I read that a button config should came up, but no, nothing happens at all. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong?

Thank You for your time and help!

Greg from Hungary

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone! I'm seeking for soultion for hours, but I can't find it.. so I must ask it, sorry if it is not an actual problem. I'm still using a normal wii, and nintendont works well with my GC controller, but as I want to play multiplayer it would be nice to control with wii mote + nunchuck. I have the latest nintendont installed, the game is running, I press button_2 on wii mote to, but nothing happens. In the decripition I read that a button config should came up, but no, nothing happens at all. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong?

Thank You for your time and help!

Greg from Hungary
You're going to have to get help from someone other than me, as I've never actually used it, but I do know that it's not actually a GUI config, it is invisible and just depends on what you press after pressing "2"

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
there is always the question if the wiimote and the nunchuck are official and not fake/3rd party too.

But yeah same for me i never used it its the worst controller sheme for GC.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"