Hacking Nintendont

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm on v3.355 (wii) and got this "issue": I use usb loader gx to load my wii and gamecube games, on v3.350 gamecube games loaded straight up after selecting them in ULGX, now after selecting them nintendont launch (as before) BUT asks " SD, USB" then I have to launch the game by pressing A. Basically the process isn't automated anymore and nintendont is acting like I'm launching it from the HBC.
Go to USB Loader GX settings and enable the option called "Autoboot".

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll check it tomorrow and report it in usb loader gx thread as well :) I'd say "latest" but here you kinda hate this word hahahah, all I remember is the latest in the sense that I tried to update it from the loader itself and it said 'no updates found'

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll check it tomorrow and report it in usb loader gx thread as well :) I'd say "latest" but here you kinda hate this word hahahah, all I remember is the latest in the sense that I tried to update it from the loader itself and it said 'no updates found'
Ok, a moment ago I had USB Loader GX v1251 and Nintendont v353, autoboot was working.
Now I have USB Loader GX v1251 and Nintendont v355, autoboot failed just like you described, lol.
Something changed in Nintendont v354 or v355 that prevents autoboot when using it together with GX. MAybe a new detection is needed or something.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, a moment ago I had USB Loader GX v1251 and Nintendont v353, autoboot was working.
Now I have USB Loader GX v1251 and Nintendont v355, autoboot failed just like you described, lol.
Something changed in Nintendont v354 or v355 that prevents autoboot when using it together with GX. MAybe a new detection is needed or something.
Try deleting your config?

magus2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has anyone tried Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3(NTSC) recently?. The game itself works fine, but the only ANNOYING issue is that when any movie plays i get a blackscreen (sound still plays), I have a verified ISO on redump and im using 3.352 with default settings on a wii.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3(NTSC) recently?. The game itself works fine, but the only ANNOYING issue is that when any movie plays i get a blackscreen (sound still plays), I have a verified ISO on redump and im using 3.352 with default settings on a wii.

I think the videos use XFB (external framebuffer), at least on Dolphin, that, and I think they're encoded at 240p. I could be wrong though. Have you tried this on other TVs/monitors?

Reactions: almmiron

RFVasco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a couple of questions, so here we go:
My girlfriend sent her wii to repair, and when it came back the guys had installed USBLoader GX with some Wii games she didn't had in wbfs format. After some weeks I bought a Wii of my own, and revived my old game cube games when I discovered Nintendont, and it worked perfectly fine for me, so I decided to do the same on my girlfriend's Wii, so:
1- The guys had installed two USBLoader GX's channels into her Wii, and after I got Nintendont to her HDD I noticed that one of the two channels would only recognize Wii guys, while the other one recognized both Wii and CMG games. Can someone explain this to me?
2- When loading a GMC game via USBLoader GX using Nintendont, I get the following message "USBloaderGX couldn't verify Nintendont boot.dol file. Launch this boot.dol anyway?", and then I can click either "Yes" or "Cancel". If I choose Yes the game goes without any trouble, but since I never got this message with my Wii, could someone explain to me why does it happen and how to remove it?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I was kidding. Knowing you are a Sonic fan I said that in case you would be angry at me xD
I'm not, honestly everyone is entitled to like and dislike what he wants :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My girlfriend sent her wii to repair, and when it came back the guys had installed USBLoader GX with some Wii games she didn't had in wbfs format. After some weeks I bought a Wii of my own, and revived my old game cube games when I discovered Nintendont, and it worked perfectly fine for me, so I decided to do the same on my girlfriend's Wii, so:
1- The guys had installed two USBLoader GX's channels into her Wii, and after I got Nintendont to her HDD I noticed that one of the two channels would only recognize Wii guys, while the other one recognized both Wii and CMG games. Can someone explain this to me?
2- When loading a GMC game via USBLoader GX using Nintendont, I get the following message "USBloaderGX couldn't verify Nintendont boot.dol file. Launch this boot.dol anyway?", and then I can click either "Yes" or "Cancel". If I choose Yes the game goes without any trouble, but since I never got this message with my Wii, could someone explain to me why does it happen and how to remove it?
The guys at the store most likely installed very outdated versions of both Nintendont and USB Loader GX, they do the same over here and if you ask them they probably don't even know.

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone played Space Raiders? I have played a lot of this stupid game today just fine, and the auto saves was working well (aparently). Then, when I quited the game and change some config on in game options, the game crashed while saving options change(turn the system off and see the manual blablabla). The save corrupted, and the game tells me to exclude them from the system mc manager, but there is no sav file from the game there!!!(I'm not using mc emu, I always use official nitendo 251 memory card). I haven't tested with mc emu or other memory card yet.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
On the Wii U, 3 different cables. It worked only once during the first time using nintendont then never again. Bought a Wii U pro controller which works in the menu but not working ingame
if button dont chnage on hid test then whatever is happening your controller is no sending hid signals for some reason, its ether your cables that are all charge only or your controllers, if hid test doesnt detect hid signals for sure nintendont wont either.

seems it might be the same case as the agent under fire opening cutscene but someone needs to confirm if this was working before or not, werent there some ppl that played tony hawks pro skater 3 long ago?

use the latest usb loader dol and nintendont dol, also make sure the loader.dol from nintendont is renamed to boot.dol

Has anyone played Space Raiders? I have played a lot of this stupid game today just fine, and the auto saves was working well (aparently). Then, when I quited the game and change some config on in game options, the game crashed while saving options change(turn the system off and see the manual blablabla). The save corrupted, and the game tells me to exclude them from the system mc manager, but there is no sav file from the game there!!!(I'm not using mc emu, I always use official nitendo 251 memory card). I haven't tested with mc emu or other memory card yet.
i think you will find it extremely hard to find anyone using real MCs let alone playing that game to test stuff for that game, try again? or try with mcemu?

Last edited by pedro702,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
if button dont chnage on hid test then whatever is happening your controller is no sending hid signals for some reason, its ether your cables that are all charge only or your controllers, if hid test doesnt detect hid signals for sure nintendont wont either.

Aren't all cables charge only? How do you find a HID compliant one? What do you do when the HID app is launched to known it's working? Why isn't the Pro controller working in game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all...