Hacking Nintendont

JGamez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do cheats work I installed the kenobiwii.bin made and put it into the Sneek folder but nothings working I am trying to cheat on Pokemon Colloseum but the cheats are not doing what there supposed to do??

Donkusei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

(sorry for my english..)

Is it possible to use HID controllers (NGC with adapter on Wii U) without activating bluetooth controllers when Nintendont start (I don't want use the battery of my Wiimote, so I removed the battery manually each time to turn off LEDs and Bluetooth communication between the Wiimote and my Wii U) ? However, I still want to use HOME button (or manipulation on the GameCube controller to do that).

Thx!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,

(sorry for my english..)

Is it possible to use HID controllers (NGC with adapter on Wii U) without activating bluetooth controllers when Nintendont start (I don't want use the battery of my Wiimote, so I removed the battery manually each time to turn off LEDs and Bluetooth communication between the Wiimote and my Wii U) ? However, I still want to use HOME button (or manipulation on the GameCube controller to do that).

Thx!
after the game actualy starts if you hold the wiimote power button the wiimote only will turn itself off without turning console off.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do cheats work I installed the kenobiwii.bin made and put it into the Sneek folder but nothings working I am trying to cheat on Pokemon Colloseum but the cheats are not doing what there supposed to do??

you gotta rename the game's folder to the game's ID like GALE01 for Smash Melee. You also need to make a gct. file with the cheats

JGamez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you gotta rename the game's folder to the game's ID like GALE01 for Smash Melee. You also need to make a gct. file with the cheats

Okay so I renamed my folder to GC6E01 (Pokemon Colosseum) and I put GC6E01.gct with the codejunkies code and another one, but it is still not working.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just setting my TV to 4:3 doesn't resolve it.
Enabling Widescreen did not work either. It achieved the widescreen rendering in most games I tried (albeit with stretched HUDs and the like), but did not help restore the 4:3 ratio. Also, I'm actually using USBLGX as a front end
for Nintendont, and so it doesn't seem to give me a toggle for the regular widescreen setting unless I use solely Nintendont (the only widescreen option showing up on USBLGX's settings for Nintendont is the WiiU widescreen).

Nintendont r2.278
USBLGX r1239

There should be a "Force Widescreen" setting under "DM(L) + Nintendont" in Loader Settings

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was playing last night and was wondering...

If the path for the Cheats could be changed to that of the normal folder that contains the ISO.
I mean without having to make a separate folder JUST for the GCT.

Just so that the cheat codes are loaded from the same folder as the ISO for those that have them with both game title and GameID, since having only Game ID folders is confusing at times, I can't recall which game ID is for which game exactly (and gets annoying for 30+ games).

What do you guys think?
I know Cheat path goes for another path (loaders) but I am refering to the normal Cheats option.
It's a nuance to have either pure GAMEID folders (confusing as hell) or two folders per game (one for cheats and one with the ISO with the game title in the folder name)

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a "Force Widescreen" setting under "DM(L) + Nintendont" in Loader Settings

Okay, so setting the Force Widescreen under "DM(L)+Nintendont" to true has seemed to solve the no setting in USBLGX problem, although the first time I turned it on it disabled my auto boot...Which was kind of strange. However, I am still getting a 16:9 ratio no matter what I do. I think at this point it might actually be my TV. I've had issues with it having, in general, odd/clunky ways of doing things. Actually wondering if anyone else may have had problems with this type of TV? It's an Insignia NS-32D51NA5.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
looked into various pad problems today, thats my result:
-added PADControlMotor security check to prevent the patch from applying to a wrong place, fixes Resident Evil 0 and NFL Street 2
-added pad state switching exception list for Call of Duty, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and Sonic Adventure DX to try to fix their control problems

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looked into various pad problems today, thats my result:
-added PADControlMotor security check to prevent the patch from applying to a wrong place, fixes Resident Evil 0 and NFL Street 2
-added pad state switching exception list for Call of Duty, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and Sonic Adventure DX to try to fix their control problems

HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED!!@%(*@%&(*@

All the big games people request are fixed!

Also Nintendont has passed Devolution compatibility!

Edit: Maybe on par with Devolution? not sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff