Hacking Nintendont

DamnThatsHawt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I got everything set up correctly, but it keeps saying to plug controller in bottom rear USB port when it is.
I'm using the latest revision of nintendont and I got the wiiu gc adapter controller.ini in the root of my usb

_DJLO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, a question:

Can I put a .gcm into the game folder? if i name it "game.gcm"? or do i need to make it a .iso first?

If I need to make it an .iso first do I need a program for that, or cane I just change the file name to game.iso?"

Thanks! :lol:

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, a question:

Can i Put a .gcm into the game folder? if i name it "game.gcm"? or do i need to make it a .iso first?

if i need to make it an iso first do i need a program for tat, or cane i just change the file name to game.iso?"

thanks

a .gcm is the same as .iso

just rename it from .gcm to .iso

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if it follows the rules of HID devices, then the GC adapter won't work with USB loading ISOS right?

The rule with HID controllers and adapters with the usb kernel is that it must be plugged into the back bottom (wii U) or back top (wii)

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems v226 breaks compatibility with the gamecube adapter. you need to use v225

Edit: however, on v225 I also get the blackscreen that was reported by another user. Im loading my games through USB and the hard drive is being powered externally.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems v226 breaks compatibility with the gamecube adapter. you need to use v225

Edit: however, on v225 I also get the blackscreen that was reported by another user. Im loading my games through USB and the hard drive is being powered externally.

Did you download the new controller.ini?

I tested it on v2.55 and it works perfect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo