Hacking Nintendont

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That guy with the audio screeching is having that problem probably due to the same reason I detailed in my last post. Audio streaming isn't working with games extracted in the GCReEx extracted file system format.

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh, guys, i thought it was made clear about 200 pages ago that clean 1:1 ISOS are best for reporting compatibility results, otherwise we 'd be filled with false reports. And before space on HDD is mentioned, ok, but at least try the full iso first on Nintendont and then trim it/extract it/shrink it and test it again. That way we'll be sure for the results.

Anyways AWESOME work on streaming audio. Dios Mios is ''beaten'' now, only a bit left to surpass Devo too.
Eternal Darkness, Waverace BS, Starfox Adventures play and sound great.
Crazy Taxi loops indeed the ''All i want '' song (that's not an issue though for me) and Ikaruga has music but sometimes freezes. Burnout 2 still has no music ingame.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex and it now has 100% compatibility with Nintendont!

I hope this is the beginning of fixing all those games that play too fast

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyways AWESOME work on streaming audio. Dios Mios is ''beaten'' now, only a bit left to surpass Devo too.
Eternal Darkness, Waverace BS, Starfox Adventures play and sound great.
Crazy Taxi loops indeed the ''All i want '' song (that's not an issue though for me) and Ikaruga has music but sometimes freezes. Burnout 2 still has no music ingame.

Have you tried r2.146 to see if it fixes the issue in Crazy Taxi and Burnout 2?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is amazing!!! Thx FIX94 :D I will only really consider Dios Mios beaten when multi HID controller and PSO 1&2 will work :P One of my fav game on GC and it supports coop multiplayer.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That is amazing!!! Thx FIX94 :D I will only really consider Dios Mios beaten when multi HID controller and PSO 1&2 will work :P One of my fav game on GC and it supports coop multiplayer.

Multi-HID and PSO 1 & 2
VS
All the library of Audio Streaming games.

22x9o3.png

NEXT FIGHT:
NINTENDONT VS. DEVOLUTION

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha I guess it depends on your priorities ;) You can still play games with audio stream on Dios Mios but with missing audio ... Devolution also has online working with support of the 3 biggest private servers of PSO :O

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 any plans on fixing Sonic Gems Collection to load Sonic CD again? It was working a few revisions again, would be hard to track down if we wait for later!

Also can anyone explain why Billy Hatcher crashes if save is enabled?

Anyway games that I test with audio streaming that work now:
-18 Wheeler
-Crash Bandicoot The Wrath Of Cortex
-Crazy Taxi
-Dragon's Lair 3D
-Looney Tunes Back In Action
-Namco Museum
-Pacman World Rally
-Super Monkey Ball
-Universal Studios Theme Park
-Virtua Striker 2002 (though game crashes before the match starts)
Edit: scratch that, just gave it another go and it works flawlessly, not sure why it crashed the first time, also Crazy Taxi crashed once but then worked fine!

Those are the ones I can remember, I also tested games like Spider-Man The Movie and Catwoman, two games that require a disc in the drive in Dios Mios and they work fine in Nintendont, however Sonic Gems Collection still hangs on the loading screen if you fire up Sonic CD but the other two games seem to work fine which is an improvement over Dios Mios!

Obnobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 any plans on fixing Sonic Gems Collection to load Sonic CD again? It was working a few revisions again, would be hard to track down if we wait for later!

Also can anyone explain why Billy Hatcher crashes if save is enabled?

Anyway games that I test with audio streaming that work now:
-18 Wheeler
-Crash Bandicoot The Wrath Of Cortex
-Crazy Taxi
-Dragon's Lair 3D
-Looney Tunes Back In Action
-Namco Museum
-Pacman World Rally
-Super Monkey Ball
-Universal Studios Theme Park
-Virtua Striker 2002 (though game crashes before the match starts)

Those are the ones I can remember, I also tested games like Spider-Man The Movie and Catwoman, two games that require a disc in the drive in Dios Mios and they work fine in Nintendont, however Sonic Gems Collection still hangs on the loading screen if you fire up Sonic CD but the other two games seem to work fine which is an improvement over Dios Mios!

Why not use the Genesis emulator to emulate Sonic CD?

Abwezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 9746

Uh, guys, i thought it was made clear about 200 pages ago that clean 1:1 ISOS are best for reporting compatibility results, otherwise we 'd be filled with false reports. And before space on HDD is mentioned, ok, but at least try the full iso first on Nintendont and then trim it/extract it/shrink it and test it again. That way we'll be sure for the results.

I'm aware. I did try using an uncompressed iso in a different format, that worked and that's how I knew that it was an issue with FST instead of across the board. I wasn't making a false report, just reporting that audio streaming wasn't working exclusively with FST. That was me addressing a problem in the current revision in order to have it brought attention to an potentially fixed. Thank you

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because besides Sonic CD, it also has Sonic Fighters and Sonic R, which to my knowledge are not currently playable in the Wii...
Well Sonic R is playable, but with low framerate in Yabause Wii.
For now your best bet is to just use sonic gems collection for Sonic Fighters and Sonic R, but use a emulator for Sonic CD. Also if you have a PS2 there is a version of Sonic Gems Collection for that system as well.

Bentonoise7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Excellent Work on Audio Stream. I almost cried when playing 1080 avalanche. So Happy now!

But i tested "burnout 2" on the latest release of nintendont, and returns black screen on boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?