Hacking Nintendont

felipecabralf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
besides the ps3 controller, with which controller the rumble can work ?

the gamecube controller + Mayflash_3_in_1_Magic_Joy_Box.ini the rumble can work ?

I don't know if rumble works in all games. At one point, before the SD+USB merge, my PS3 controller was working with MKDD only out of all the games I tested. Either way, it would be a great feature, always loved rumble.

charlieawesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gauntlet Dark Legacy EUR freezes on startup
Gauntlet Dark Legacy NTSC MCemu does not work on 1.52, will try 1.47 as it states it does work

EDIT: 1.47 MCemu doesn't work for Gauntlet, wiki is wrong

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does Nintendont handle memory card files on Wii U? On my Wii it's constantly looking for a physical memory card, which is OK. On the Wii U a physical memory card would be useless.

eN-t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nintendon't does not support physical memory cards so what are you talking about? Emulated RAW memory cards only, for both Wii and Wii U.

Basic84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the looks of it has to be my sd card, because the same problem happen in the alpha version. it looks like nintendont still doesn't work with all sd cards.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
By the looks of it has to be my sd card, because the same problem happen in the alpha version. it looks like nintendont still doesn't work with all sd cards.

The fastest way to find out if that's the case is trying with a USB drive, any thumbstick with enough space for one game will do.

demi_du

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Baten Kaitoseternal wings crashes at progressive scan mode selection screen when nmm emulation is enable .

wiiu,nintendont 1.52,hdd 320g,ps3 controller。

Reactions: Michierusama

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Samething happens on my usb and its a sandisk.

Then it doesn't seem like an SD problem, you said your controller works with HIDTest but, does that mean it also recognizes the controller.ini? That is, it should show A = xx, B = xx, etc. to easily check if the configured buttons are working.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Baten Kaitoseternal wings crashes at progressive scan mode selection screen when nmm emulation is enable .

wiiu,nintendont 1.52,hdd 320g,ps3 controller。
I had to turn off Progressive Scan on my Wii to avoid the progressive screen mode selection. Can that be done in vWii?

If you can avoid the progressive scan select screen, the game works from my experience, although it does suffer from freezes.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to turn off Progressive Scan on my Wii to avoid the progressive screen mode selection. Can that be done in vWii?

If you can avoid the progressive scan select screen, the game works from my experience, although it does suffer from freezes.

Even if I turn off the force progressive mode it would ask me if I want to put it in progressive mode :S So, it is going to freeze.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play in 480i. That would be a pain for my eyes. Since I play on an HDTV. And the saves worked for you that way? Ill try without progressive if thats the only way by now. Thanks. :yaysp:
Yeah, I too, play on an HDTV. You'll survive. I'm still on 1.47, and saving works there, but when you try to load your game, it will tell you the memory card is corrupted and ask you to format the card. Do not format, just say 'no' and then try again and it works. Someone else said that you no longer have to do that as of 1.49, though. Either way, you will be able to save and load your games. Now we just need disc switching.

Basic84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem is it keep saying controller.ini missing but I know that put file in the right place and with the right spelling, also I use the same controller settings file from the nintendont folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?