Hacking Nintendont

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hid test is finally recognizing my control since i changed polltype for 0 to 1 but i cannot get it work on nintendont the wiiu just reboots. Help me please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 204

Silix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nintendont r49 now reports a "KERNEL FAILED TO LOAD. Shutting down!" message 12 times instead of the previous "Loading patched kernel... -1" (same error, however), but looking at the code I see after that a sleep(10) instruction, while the screen turns off almost immediately (so that is hard to read the error without recording the screen). This probably means that whatever is causing the error it also causes the console to deactivate the screen.

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nincfg is always in the root of the SD or UBS device.. there is no other.

i was told that there is 3 nincfg's one is located on the usb drive and 2 are in the sd card i got the usb one and one from the sd card theres one more that idk where its located

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Adeka meant there are 3 files created by nintendont, not all of them are named nincfg. I have no idea what the third would be though, the only times i had that error, i only deleted the config files in the root and then it would load the selector (SD/USB) when i loaded nintendont.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like the newer revisions of Nintendont only create one file now. Deleting it from both the usb and sd should fix the problem

Then again the others may be on the usb. my sd shows the nincfg file

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like the newer revisions of Nintendont only create one file now. Deleting it from both the usb and sd should fix the problem

Then again the others may be on the usb. my sd shows the nincfg file
ok i updated but i got another problem it gave me 8 lines with words in it for 1 second i couldnt see it but it was about 8 lines and a black screen

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Except for the 8 lines, that's the same error you had in all the previous revs, isn't it? Is it only a black screen or does it also lose video signal? If so, then you should just give up and wait until the issue has been worked on. If that's not the case, then what console are you using and what games are you testing?

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for the 8 lines, that's the same error you had in all the previous revs, isn't it? Is it only a black screen or does it also lose video signal? If so, then you should just give up and wait until the issue has been worked on. If that's not the case, then what console are you using and what games are you testing?

i have a red wii and it gives me a black screen the 8 lines is what i guessed on there was errors the pop up only for one second launching nintendont also i didnt get it on all revisions only this 1 i launched kirby air ride, and mario kart dd

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't really care about the color... is it GC compatible or not? If it's a family edition, meaning that it has no GC ports, then nintendont won't work. The reason is unknown so far, and so there's no telling when it will be sorted out but knowing that should save you from trying every single rev. Just wait until someone actually says they have worked it out.

Edit: I know you didn't get the 8 lines in any other revision, that was added in r48, what I meant was that you already said you either got black screens or fat device not found in previous revisions. Meaning that nintendont never worked for you.

PD: I think it would help if from now on, those who had issues would at least state the following info (unless they have a non-gc compatible wii because those are simply not working):

Game/s tested
Console used (if possible with syscheck)
Controller used
SD/HDD file structure (to see if they actually have controller.ini where it should be)

And most importantly, if the issue is new and wasn't there in a previous rev.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tested Nintendont r49 revision by crediar (maybe)

and says a lot of "Kernel fail to load" and loading main.dol........

but i'm still playing normally. there is a mistake on language

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just tested r49 and made a few videos. Sorry about the abysmal quality. Anything higher resolution will result in much longer upload time.

First video is just r49 booting. Funny at first but I think this should be addressed. It makes tracking down problems near impossible for us.

Second video is the only game I found that has any sort of controller problems (besides controller not registering at all). You can only walk straight or at a diagonal. Not too big of a deal but still feels weird considering I have over 200 hours clocked on that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol