Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think it it is on your side, it downloaded fine here

I tried it again... this is what I get from google code.

Capture.PNG

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the wrong impression i gave, i thought you meant the download link on the frontpage, i heard from FIX94 that one actually still downloads 131.

exactly, and since r132, I can't download ANY files from google code, I always get stuck on a page like this. But from a github clone, everything looks fine, which is really weird.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can download it fine on both my PC (with Chrome and Firefox) and Android (Chrome) from the Google site, so I doubt they blocked HTTP downloads. If you're still having issues, https://github.com/thedax/nintendont-mirror/raw/master/trunk/loader/loader.dol should suffice as a mirror to whatever the latest build is (well, as long as I've been around; the mirror updates when my computer is on).

Reactions: Dondaa and VinsCool

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so I didnt mention yet, I dont know for sure if I can 32bit align all ARStartDMA addreses like that, meaning that the latest revision might break games. Also did I mention I'm bad with asm? Cause also you should always keep in mind I might had a wrong thought when writing some asm code.

saltypepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay new person here with troubles with Animal Crossing.

Ok, so Animal Crossing looks great, but I can't boot it up as it only loads to the Nintendo logo but doesn't progress. The Reset combo still works. What did I do?

I also looked back of Animal Crossing troubles but those didn't help me either. I got the latest version of Nintendont, an NTSC-U Wii and a USA ISO that came from -snip-.

Am I missing anything I need?

niknice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work getting Megaman working correctly. I'm running Megaman on a Pal WiiU using USB Loader GX. It works fine except when I try to use the NTSC480p option (for a better picture), the game still loads fine but the controls cease to work. Can changing the video options effect the controller?

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay new person here with troubles with Animal Crossing.

Ok, so Animal Crossing looks great, but I can't boot it up as it only loads to the Nintendo logo but doesn't progress. The Reset combo still works. What did I do?

I also looked back of Animal Crossing troubles but those didn't help me either. I got the latest version of Nintendont, an NTSC-U Wii and a USA ISO that came from A rom site that I'm not allowed to say.

Am I missing anything I need?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

please dont mention rom sites in the future. Anyways, how long did you wait for it to boot? Depending on your drive speed it takes quite a while to get past the nintendo logo.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It works fine except when I try to use the NTSC480p option (for a better picture), the game still loads fine but the controls cease to work.
Can changing the video options effect the controller?
It shouldn't, does it not work from the get-go? I have noticed that after the changes in v1.131 there's a few games that disconnect the GC controller but only after getting into the gameplay.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
on my hdd it takes 15 seconds to boot and thats already fast, before all my optimization it took twice as long. It only takes that long on boot though, as soon as it booted everything loads instantly.

niknice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't, does it not work from the get-go? I have noticed that after the changes in v1.131 there's a few games that disconnect the GC controller but only after getting into the gameplay.
Yeah it works fine when playing with default options. The controller stops working when I set it to NTSC480p. It then loads up fine and the picture quality is better, but then I get no response from the controller. Bug maybe?

saltypepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have waited for a lot more than 10 seconds, it still doesn't work.

Do I have to change something in the Nintendont settings or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc