Nintendont

By sabykos, Jun 10, 2013 6,839,537 40,315 158

1. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    that I don't know. you can get out with r+rz+down+B. however, you can get out just as easily hitting the home button. regardless, the system will reset. I don't know if this is any different through a backup launcher. I know that usb loader gx will restart the system coming back from neek.

SilentB0b likes this.
  2. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Don't Know if it works with nintendont but when you press + or - it Will change the buttons config (works with Wii vc injector)
    And
    In super Mario sunshine(emulating) the controls and camera are not working properly in the first area better to wait until your in the town

3. SilentB0b

SilentB0b Member
    Newcomer

Didn't know about the button combo, will have to try it out.. Thanks !

4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    lol so i guess in the 90s and early 00s if a game didnt had invert option you couldnt play it, so probably all? lol after like 1 hour you get used to it, not even an hour, back then we didnt have the options everyone has todays, you got what you got back then and adapted.

5. northnorth

northnorth Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I seem to be having an issue a lot of people have had over the years but I’ve narrowed it down. Just can’t find anything recent. So I have CBHC on my Wii U. I can play Wii U backups loaded to an external Hdd fine. VWii is modded and can play GameCube and Wii backup Through USBLoadergx and Nintendont. The one thing I want to do though is everything via the Wii U menu, so I’ve been making GCN and Wii injects via the Tecon Moon tool. Wii games work fine but I can’t seem to get GCN injects on the external from the Wii U menu working.

The first time I try, it gets to Nintendont to build the emulated memory card and freezes on completion. I’ve tried using all memory card sizes and same thing. If I try to load the same GCN inject after rebooting (unplugging and replugging the power) I won’t even get to the Nintendont screen, just a black one and I have to cycle the power again. When I check the saves file on my SD card there is a save generated so I’m assuming something goes wrong when it’s generating the emulated memory save that causes Nintendont to crash. So I’m guessing if I can get past whatever is causing it to hang when generating the emulated memory card I should be in business.

I also have a Nintendont forwarder on the Wii U home screen where it loads into it and then I can select a GameCube game from the sd card and it plays fine. Just would love to be able to load a GameCube inject Saved to the external drive from the Wii U screen, and play from there. I know I’m being picky lol.

any ideas on what I should try? Thanks!!!

6. ccfman2004

ccfman2004 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    You can't do vWii Gamecube injects via USB.

northnorth likes this.
  7. northnorth

northnorth Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry, I guess I didn't explain it well. I'm just trying to do Gamecube injects via the Tecon Moon tool on the Wii U dashboard. I'm not doing anything in the vWii. Sorry!

8. ccfman2004

United States
    You still can't do inject using an external USB drive only SD or internal storage.

9. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    you can inject games to wiiu formatted hdd ... single game injects are storred on wiiu formated hdd just fine.

10. ccfman2004

United States
    Then what couldn't you do on a USB drive. There was something.

11. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    you cant store multiple gc isos on the usb device if you plan on using the wiiu gamepad inject, since wiiinjects loose acess to usb storage that isnt wiiuformated means no fat32usb acess on vwii injects, but a solo game inject stores the game iso on wiiu formated drive which can be acessed for wiiinjects.

so yeah you cant use fat32 usb storage on wii injects but you can store single game injects on wiiu formated hdd/wiiunand.

12. anlztrk

anlztrk Newbie
    Newcomer

Turkey
    Does Nintendont's internal controller configuration override the controller.ini I made? I made a config for Logitech F710, but my bindings are ignored when I launch a Gamecube game, possibly because another controller shares the same PID and VID F710 has.

Here's my controller.ini:

Code:
    [Logitech F710]
    VID=046D
    PID=C219
    Polltype=1
    DPAD=1
    B=5,28
    A=5,48
    Y=5,18
    X=5,88
    L=6,04
    Z=6,02
    R=6,08
    S=6,20
    Power=6,10
    Left=5,06
    Down=5,04
    Right=5,02
    Up=5,00
    RightUp=5,01
    DownRight=5,03
    DownLeft=5,05
    UpLeft=5,07
    StickX=1
    StickY=2
    CStickX=3
    CStickY=4
    LAnalog=0
    RAnalog=0
    DigitalLR=1

13. kongsnutz

kongsnutz WOT?!?

United States
    Still no solution for 007 games freezing on second levels and random vids playing out of order?

14. kongsnutz

kongsnutz WOT?!?

United States
    Also Ty 1 has random French audio during mid conversation it’ll just change to French.

15. Feffe

Feffe GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Do you have a USB controller/adapter connected? If yes, try to unplug it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You can a cheat code. I found this here

Inverted Camera Rotation (C-Stick) [Ralf]
    04025050 FFE00850
    04029204 FFE00890

alexander1970 likes this.
  16. Foodchain

Foodchain Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm using a Nintendont forwarder on WiiU and having some issues with getting it to work with a WiiU GameCube adapter.

The forwarder works fine and I can control it with my gamecube controller, but as soon as I select a game in Nintendont and launch it, the controller stops working. This only seems to happen when I select "Yes" to the prompt that comes up asking me if I want to use a gamepad when launching the forwarder. If I choose "No" I can use a wiimote to launch the forwarder and my gamecube controller works without issue.

So I don't think it's some sort of incompatibility or nintendont configuration issue, but rather some kind of interference from whatever hack they use to enable WiiU gamepad control in a vWii application. Though it is kind of odd that Nintendont accepts inputs from the GC controller fine, but as soon as I launch the game that doesn't. If I launched the forwarder and chose "No" to the "use gamepad" option, both Nintendont, and the gamecube game accept inputs from the GC controller just fine.

Is there any work-around? Basically, I'm wondering if I can launch a wii application using a forwarder from the WiiU system menu, and not have the little prompt that forces me to use a Wiimote to continue.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020 at 4:16 AM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendont,