Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Uhh....what if I said....from burned disc? ^^;
well that is probably your issue lol barely anyone tested burned discs if you burned a bad iso then well its bad lol just becuase it worked on other emus and programs doesnt mean it works on nintendont, nintendont is much more picky with correct isos so just get an iso from your firendly google search that matches the md5 on redump and try again but before that just take a pic of your nintendont settings if you can.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
well that is probably your issue lol barely anyone tested burned discs if you burned a bad iso then well its bad lol just becuase it worked on other emus and programs doesnt mean it works on nintendont, nintendont is much more picky with correct isos so just get an iso from your firendly google search that matches the md5 on redump and try again but before that just take a pic of your nintendont settings if you can.

http://gametdb.com is more organized and I've helped out there for this sort of thing.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw crap. Lol. Oh well. I will get it later. Btw how can I know match the md5 for iso? I did that before but i cant remember the name. Cuz i restart my computer when virus messed up my computer system.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
. Instead taking picture, i use my phone to video it to save my time to get on my computer.

try with video on auto? if it still doesnt work then its for sure the iso that is bad, also your iso is on usb so you can just run that program on it and get his md5 if the iso is smaller than 1.35 gb then its shrunken and you cant tell if its good or bad.

Also when nintendont shuts off the wii something definitely didnt worked first you got a homebrew channel mod wich can cause issues with nintendont and second if video on auto doesnt work try turning on osreport and log and run the game and after it crashes check your usb device for a log txt file and post it here.

Last edited by pedro702,

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
i wanted to see inside your nintendont folder and inside your games folder too, so that excaption pops up as soon as you hit load on the homebrew channel? did you try redownloading the dol?maybe corrupted?

Oh okay I'll take more screenshots in a second stepped out the house for a bit, but no it happens soon as you pressed the A button in the Nintendont screen to continue. And yer I've tried redownloading and also like I said copied the version I had on my Wiis sd card that definitely works and it's still not working on vWii.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh okay I'll take more screenshots in a second stepped out the house for a bit, but no it happens soon as you pressed the A button in the Nintendont screen to continue. And yer I've tried redownloading and also like I said copied the version I had on my Wiis sd card that definitely works and it's still not working on vWii.
A button to continue you mean when selecting usb/Sd?

acording to fix94 isi exception is caused by a bluettoth module error so is your controller fake/3rd party?did you do any bluetooth related mod or instalation?

do you ahve any hid controller? if so after selecting nintendont disable your bluetooth wiimote by pulling the baterys and use your hid controller to select usb/SD just to try.

DO ypu have any usb device connected to the wiiu ? if so unplug everything and also try without any usb stuff connected.

Last edited by pedro702,

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
A button to continue you mean when selecting usb/Sd?

acording to fix94 isi exception is caused by a bluettoth module error so is your controller fake/3rd party?did you do any bluetooth related mod or instalation?

do you ahve any hid controller? if so after selecting nintendont disable your bluetooth wiimote by pulling the baterys and use your hid controller to select usb/SD just to try.

DO ypu have any usb device connected to the wiiu ? if so unplug everything and also try without any usb stuff connected.

Nah my controllers are all
Original and when I a button I meant the "a button" on the wiimote. I've tried with and without USB in too :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nah my controllers are all
Original and when I a button I meant the "a button" on the wiimote. I've tried with and without USB in too :(
well Fix94 said something makes your bluetooth model crash or some ios you installed messed with it or something, isi error is extremly rare, also try removing your internet acess on wiiu and try? Since you are on the wiiu there is now ay to star any app without a bluetooth controller sadly so yeah not sure what can be done something there is wrong on your wiiu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you try using nintendont trough usbloader gx? maybe try it?

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
well Fix94 said something makes your bluetooth model crash or some ios you installed messed with it or something, isi error is extremly rare, also try removing your internet acess on wiiu and try? Since you are on the wiiu there is now ay to star any app without a bluetooth controller sadly so yeah not sure what can be done something there is wrong on your wiiu.

did you try using nintendont trough usbloader gx? maybe try it?

Yer I've also tried that. I'll keep troubleshooting I guess was hoping it was an obvious problem and I just wasn't thinking. Worse comes to worse I can't get it to work is it possible to remove the hack and "Virginize" my vWii? There's no point without Nintendont id rather just keep my wii plugged I only done this to declutter my TV cabinet.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try with video on auto? if it still doesnt work then its for sure the iso that is bad, also your iso is on usb so you can just run that program on it and get his md5 if the iso is smaller than 1.35 gb then its shrunken and you cant tell if its good or bad.

Aw bummer. Guess I have to download on website.

Also when nintendont shuts off the wii something definitely didnt worked first you got a homebrew channel mod wich can cause issues with nintendont and second if video on auto doesnt work try turning on osreport and log and run the game and after it crashes check your usb device for a log txt file and post it here.
I didnt do anything mod homebrew channel. Just theme background. Osreport?

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@pedro I think it has to do with gaming preference as well, for example I prefer retro gaming myself, arcadey sidescrollers is my personal favorite so I find myself using 4:3 mode more often, try playing Megaman with widescreen, it doesn't look good at all.

Even back in the day when I got me a GBA, having skipped the first two I played most GB and GBC games on the GBA in their original ratio aspect, I always hated playing them stretched.
4:3 is much more pleasant than stretched video, i fully understand.
Already tried when Lar told me, it still not working. I check on Wiki from first page, it said version work in 3.383. So where can I get that? From first page?
3.391. You can also use the update option from inside Nintendont.

Reactions: sonictopfan

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Aw bummer. Guess I have to download on website.

I didnt do anything mod homebrew channel. Just theme background. Osreport?
yes osreport and log are options on nintendont settings menu and yeah it has been confirmed nintendont is imcompatible with some homebrew channel themes and mods for unknown reasons.

Yer I've also tried that. I'll keep troubleshooting I guess was hoping it was an obvious problem and I just wasn't thinking. Worse comes to worse I can't get it to work is it possible to remove the hack and "Virginize" my vWii? There's no point without Nintendont id rather just keep my wii plugged I only done this to declutter my TV cabinet.
afaik once its hacked there is no turning back.

misticknight1

Trophies
XP
Country
yes osreport and log are options on nintendont settings menu and yeah it has been confirmed nintendont is imcompatible with some homebrew channel themes and mods for unknown reasons.

afaik once its hacked there is no turning back.

Wish I hadn't done it now then. Guess at least I can play wii games and old emulators. Just wanted to play some Tales of Symphonia lol.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Comments like this discourage me from hacking my Wii U when I already have a perfectly hacked Mios Wii instead, I too was thinking to hack my Wii U so I can merge both consoles and save myself the trouble of having both hooked up to the TV (along with the PS3 and PS4) but now I'm glad I didn't go with it, Cyan told me if I have a fully working hacked Wii it's not recommended to hack my Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso