Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Kangaxx

Kangaxx Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2015
    France
    There's some kind of bug I'd like to report (or maybe the problem is on my end?)

I use Nintendont on my Wii U (vWii) with a Wii U Pro Controller. During the initialization, when the program asks for SD or USB, I press a button on the Pro Controller and it recognizes it automatically and when I launch a game, Nintendont sets the Pro Controller as controller #1 and turns the Wii Remote off. This is fine and the way it should be I guess.

But sometimes, when I launch a game, Nintendont sets the Pro Controller as controller #2, Wii Remote stays at #1 and doesn't turn off. Am I doing something wrong?

2. quepaso

quepaso GBAtemp Fan

May 4, 2008
    United States

No shrunk iso's, redump checked, no options set at all other then auto boot and bluetooth controller, using hori battle pad. So wrong on basically everything you guessed.

3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    when narutoo freezes when pressing start its always due to bad compressed iso i know that.

So you dont have widescreen, mcemu or videomodes forced?

4. quepaso

quepaso GBAtemp Fan

May 4, 2008
    United States

no. all auto.

5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    so you dont use mcemu? you use real Memory card?

also you are on nintendont 329 right?

6. quepaso

quepaso GBAtemp Fan

May 4, 2008
    United States
    Im on 329, no real memory card (i have gc wii but no memory cards anymore), using default MC Emu setting. I've tried 400+ other gc games with these exact settings, every one works fine.

I'll check the CRC again later in case there is some corruption.

7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    from what i tryed

robocop works perfectly used both hid controllers and wiiupro BT controller i didnt noticed any issue with the controls at all.

butt ugly martians donest boot you were correct it booted before so i dont know what changed for that game.

i havent been able to find a naruto 3 iso that matches redump yet.

8. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    so i got naruto from a known paradisic *cough* website(md5 didnt matched redump) and it frooze when i pressed start, nintendont osreport said the iso wasnt 32k alligned and audiostreaming games need the perfect 32k alligment so yeah are you sure you dont have this iso?

used dmtoolbox to alling this iso and i could press start but since the iso was bad in the first place the audiostreaming got garbled wich proves the issue is due to having an iso that isnt 32k alligned thats doesnt match redump.

9. Hotabych

Hotabych Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    United States
    I need help - Im on last nintenodont 329, Wii, wiimote+nunchuk and if I start games from CFG(Wiiflow and etc) loader and then exit GC game with home - the wii stucks and only hard reset help me, is there any solution?

10. jameythepoet

jameythepoet Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    Could I please get someone to post their nincfg.bin file, from a working cfg loader/ nintendont usb drive only set up. All games are working. But, my cfg file is constantly corrupted it seems. No Sd card inserted, still fighting with getting autoboot on.
    any help... greatly appreciated

11. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    eh, one small thing for a game nobody cares about anyways:
    -skipping __GXSetVAT patch for "butt ugly martians zoom or doom" so it doesnt blackscreen

ALSINJAN, VinsCool, Troopage and 4 others like this.
  12. sideskroll

sideskroll GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 25, 2010
    Peru
    Here
    Hey Pedro, let me ask you something.
    Out of curiosity.. do ALL GCN games (1:1 copies that is) are "alligned" to 32k sectors by default?

13. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    Well audiostreaming games need to be or else the stream cant be readed, of course noone audiostreaming games dont need to be alligned so i dont know if all games are alligned by default but audiostreaming games need to be its mandatory for the GC to read the stream.

sideskroll likes this.
  14. EclipseSin

EclipseSin Ignorant Wizard

Apr 1, 2015
    United Kingdom
    221b Baker Street
    Does anyone have the PowerA Mini Pro Elite Wireless Controller working? Or does it not work?

It works in the Nintendont menu, but when loading a gamecube game it syncs to P4, then to P1, and the controls do nothing. Anyone had luck?

15. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Tap the power button to cycle through to player one.

Otherwise it's not going to work. Some third party bluetooth controllers work and some don't

16. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United Kingdom
    221b Baker Street
    Your suggestion worked (kinda lol). I'll leave this for future reference.

Start game as P1 in Nintendont with PowerA Mini Pro Elite Wireless, and Wiimote+Nunchuk on P2. Wiimote should resync to P1, Power A to P2. Turn off Power A, switch wiimote to P2, Turn Power A on, it should sync to P1-> Use Power A Controller to play your game.

Working for me doing that.

17. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    The controller is not officially supported. You got lucky and found one bluetooth controller that works.

18. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United Kingdom
    221b Baker Street
    That's kinda why I left the note... In case someone else has one...

19. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Yes. All files are supposed to be 32K aligned and be in multiples of 32K if I remember correctly.

sideskroll likes this.
  20. VinsCool

VinsCool Cattus Incerta Tacitusque

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Does that mean that 1:1 isos aren't 32k alligned by default? Could this lead to issues?

Margen67 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted