Hacking Nintendont

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont but i can borrow a ps3remote for a couple of days im sure :) also i was just reading the first page of this thread and it says usb controllers support on wii but no nothing about wii u with out using a mayflash adaptor or something? ill give it a go tomorrow and find out anyway

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably would need to make a new config . someone will have to take a leap of faith . Ebay is the only place i could find V1

Crap. I don't want to waste 27 dollars on the second revision if it ends up not working (and I wouldn't even know how to make a good config, etc), that and I've had too many bad experiences with eBay that make me not want to go there for a while. So yeah, either that, or I buy a spare PS3 controller.

The OP also says the
  • mayflash wii classic controller to usb adapter
works as well, but I thought that brand was hit and miss

Reactions: bm123456

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wii u and wii have the same controller compatibility, of course, with the exception of the GC compatible wii, as this has GC controller ports; other than that, controllers which work on wii should work on wii u and the other way around.

In case you missed, a few days ago i made and uploaded a PS4 controller configuration. I will upload it again in case you missed it.

Attachments

• PS4DualShock.ini.zip
    828 bytes · Views: 109

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm i thought we wasnt ment to fill in the compatabilty list with a DSP V UNKNOWN?? also why do alot of games have green tics on them and then at the end of it it say crashes or does not work??? why the green tics then?

dsp Unknown is an actual value you can get, just like dspv1 or dspv2. If you get dsp unknown then mark it as unknown. Leave it blank if you don't know how to obtain the dsp version.

Also what games are marked green that don't work? I spent over an hour today working on that list

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Crap. I don't want to waste 27 dollars on the second revision if it ends up not working (and I wouldn't even know how to make a good config, etc), that and I've had too many bad experiences with eBay that make me not want to go there for a while. So yeah, either that, or I buy a spare PS3 controller.

The OP also says the
  • mayflash wii classic controller to usb adapter
works as well, but I thought that brand was hit and miss

maybe just worth trying to get your hands on a cheapish ps3 remote at least it should definatly work :)

[quote="Wii u and wii have the same controller compatibility, of course, with the exception of the GC compatible wii, as this has GC controller ports; other than that, controllers which work on wii should work on wii u and the other way around.

In case you missed, a few days ago i made and uploaded a PS4 controller configuration. I will upload it again in case you missed it.[/quote]

cheers for pointing that out and for sharing that config.ini :)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
dsp Unknown is an actual value you can get, just like dspv1 or dspv2. If you get dsp unknown then mark it as unknown. Leave it blank if you don't know how to obtain the dsp version.

Also what games are marked green that don't work? I spent over an hour today working on that list

thanks for pointing that out i did read that UNKNOWN is a value and i thought because others have been recently updating it i thought they put that because they didnt no what DSP it was. and sorry i was reading the compatability list wrong (need some sleep) lol

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The List looks great ,thank you for cleaning it up and updating it .

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Considering I was guessing those number I did a good job guessing

I will recheck all my games once they have fixed all dsp versions

HU Adeka,

I also tested Bounty hunter NTSC and had same results: black screen on boot (r13 and v35)

Thank you

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd mention to anyone in the future who uses this on a Wii U with a Sixaxis/DS3 controller, that you really need to remember to download the ini file for your controller, rename it to controller.ini, and place it on the root of the SD card. I didn't even realize that was needed, so I've been spending the past three hours figuring it out, realizing it has to be renamed (didn't see that anywhere btw) and all sorts of stuff. Working fine now.

Now on another note, is there anyway in heck we could get dolphin memory card files loaded with this? I'm in the dragon roost cavern on Wind Waker and I really don't want to replay the first half of the game again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb