Homebrew Nintendont Wii U button mapped wrong? (VC Injects)

campbell0505

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been able to make Injects of Wii and GC games on my Wii U with TeconMoons WiiVC Injector, but I haven't really played them much. Anyway, today I made a GC inject of auto modellista for the gamecube. I started playing it and noticed A was mapped to B on the gamepad, B was mapped to Y, Y was mapped to X and X was mapped to A. How do I change this back?

Also, how do I get a Nintendont forwarder for Wii U? I tried to find one on YouTube but the link was dead. Thanks.

campbell0505

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can press the - (Minus) button to swap between the standard and the GameCube-simulating layouts. The standard layout is default, so you must have already pressed Minus at some point to switch it.
Thanks, I’ll try it when I hop on my Wii U later. I think I probably pressed it while trying to skip a cutscene (even though gamecube doesn’t have a minus)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can press the - (Minus) button to swap between the standard and the GameCube-simulating layouts. The standard layout is default, so you must have already pressed Minus at some point to switch it.
Thanks, I tried it and it worked!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1