Homebrew Nintendont - Virtual Memory Cards Gone

Taco_Guy3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I launched Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door earlier this morning, I realized that my save file was not there. I made sure that the MC emulation feature was turned on in Nintendont with the same settings (251 blocks, and the other two settings turned off). However, it still didn't work. I tried this with Tales of Symphonia and the same problem occurred. After that, I went to the saves folder on the usb and realized that there were only two memory cards, one for Paper Mario and the other for Tales of Symphonia. When I launched Luigi's Mansion and checked the saves folder again, there was one more memory card created. Does this mean that the other virtual memory cards were deleted some how? Also, has anyone else had this problem before? I don't mind restarting the games because I haven't made much too much progress, but only if I know this won't happen again.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use individual memory cards one per game that way if a savegame gets corrupted it wont effect your other saves.

Taco_Guy3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The memcard multi setting was turned off, and I did have individual virtual memory cards for each game. I don't think the saves were corrupted, they just disappeared. When I checked, the .raw files in the save folder were gone. I don't know why it happened.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The memcard multi setting was turned off, and I did have individual virtual memory cards for each game. I don't think the saves were corrupted, they just disappeared. When I checked, the .raw files in the save folder were gone. I don't know why it happened.
well if they arent there we cant tell you anything about it lol, even if nintendont corrupted your save files they would still be there, you sure you didnt have saves in both sd and usb and choosed another device? either that or someone deleted them, becuase nintendont has no option to delete files.

Taco_Guy3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There were no save files on the SD card last time I checked. Oh well, I shouldn't need to emulate memory cards anymore because I formatted my physical memory card which was corrupted. I use that now. Anyways, thank you for replying, I think there is nothing I can do about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse