Homebrew Nintendont (USB Loader GX) Issue

tylerlike44

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for context, I bought a pre-homebrewed wii of the internet, I did not homebrew this myself. I am having issues using USB Loader GX and primarily, Nintendont to play gamecube games. I have three gamecube isos backed up on a USB FAT 32, and I have it all set up in the root properly with a boot file so that the games actually show up in USB loader and I can hit start.

My issue is, after I hit start on the game, all I get is a black screen, and my game never loads. Weirdly enough, I have one game that will sometimes load if I wait 30 seconds, but other times it won't show up for 3 minutes. I have messed around in the settings with forcing NTSC and progressive patch, and I'm not sure what else is up.

Version in the credits says: Rev1271 IOS249(rev 65535) + AHB (d2x v10beta53.alt base56)

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

d2x v10beta53.alt base56 ==> wrong version

Install the cios d2x on this version d2x v10beta52.

USB keys work poorly with the wii (often black screen or do not work), prefer an external hard drive format in FAT32 (recommend).

Is your laoder (usb loader gx) up to date ??

Reactions: Alexander1970

tylerlike44

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made sure my USB loader is up to date, and it is. My USB is FAT 32. As I bought the Wii online, I don't know what you mean by "install the cios". Is there a video link or tutorial to guide me in the right direction?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.