gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
in case anyone was wondering about that modded libFAT
http://gbatemp.net/threads/ustealth-compatible-libfat-mod.365714/

And there were a lot of logos on this thread
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-looking-for-a-logo.353275/
of which I will make a special mention of the ones I cooked up
Okay, I'll stop after this but the white background was bugging me so I made a couple more.
nintenbubles-png.4045

nintenbubles-png.4046

I love paint
nintendont-png.4043
although the dimentions might need some adjusting. havent double checked that yet

Reactions: Margen67

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok, after 3 days fighting with devkitPro and libfat xD, I finally got the thing compiled with both, USB controllers and UStealth support.

This is just a static background that only display the nintendont version, and system (Wii/Wii U), I like to keep it simple because it last only a few seconds between the USBloader and the app itself. It "should" indicate problems, exceptions, errors in maroon color, I haven't tested it deeper, I haven't experienced any exception so far.

IMPORTANT: I did this mod to use ONLY with USB loaders, you can't use it directly through HBC because there's not GUI to access, all the options are loaded by the USB Loader beforehand. So far I only tested it with USBLoaderGX, it should work with other loaders too.

5dw1g8.jpg

Download

Thanks goes to:
-@fix94 for new rev233, the source now worked without problems with libfatmod and updated devkitPro
-@Maxternal for his libfatmod library for UStealth support
-@JayJay123 original creator of UStealth
-@cyan for keeping ULGX constantly compatible with nintendont
-@AbdallahTerro for his mod tutorial
-@JoostinOnline for open the avenue for custom backgrounds

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after 3 days fighting with devkitPro and libfat xD, I finally got the thing compiled with both, USB controllers and UStealth support.

This is just a static background that only display the nintendont version, and system (Wii/Wii U), I like to keep it simple because it last only a few seconds between the USBloader and the app itself. It "should" indicate problems, exceptions, errors in maroon color, I haven't tested it deeper, I haven't experienced any exception so far.

IMPORTANT: I did this mod to use ONLY with USB loaders, you can't use it directly through HBC because there's not GUI to access, all the options are loaded by the USB Loader beforehand. So far I only tested it with USBLoaderGX, it should work with other loaders too.

Download

Thanks goes to:
-@fix94 for new rev233, the source now worked without problems with libfatmod and updated devkitPro
-@Maxternal for his libfatmod library for UStealth support
-@JayJay original creator of UStealth
-@cyan for keep ULGX constantly compatible with nintendont
-@AbdallahTerro for his mod tutorial
-@JoostinOnline for open the avenue for custom backgrounds

Needs a loading bar at the bottom:grog:

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
If you use this and enable SCREENSHOT in global.h, it will take a screenshot (native resolution) when STATUS_LOADING reaches 8. You can move the code I added around, but make sure it's after STATUS_LOADING reaches 3, and before GRRLIB_Render().
Code:
PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "||||||||||||||||||");
UpdateScreen();
bool screenshot_taken = false;
while(1)
{
    DCInvalidateRange( (void*)0x90004100, 0x20 );
    if( STATUS_LOADING == 0xdeadbeef )
        break;

PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "||||||||||||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 0)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 90*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 0 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 110*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 2)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 130*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 2 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 150*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 3)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 170*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 3 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 190*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 4)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 210*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 4 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 230*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 5)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 250*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 5 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 270*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 6)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 290*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 6 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 310*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 7)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 330*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 7 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 350*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 8) {
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 370*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
        if (!screenshot_taken) {
            #ifdef SCREENSHOT
            gprintf("Screenshot %s\r\n", GRRLIB_ScrShot("Screenshot.png") ? "taken" : "failed");
            #else
            gprintf("Screenshot function disabled\r\n");
            #endif
            screenshot_taken = true;
        }
    }
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 8 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 390*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 9)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 410*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 9 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 430*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING == 10)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 450*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    if(STATUS_LOADING > 10 && STATUS_LOADING < 20)
        PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 470*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
    FPAD_Update();
    GRRLIB_Screen2Texture(0, 0, screen_buffer, GX_FALSE); // Copy all status messages
    GRRLIB_Render();
    GRRLIB_DrawImg(0, 0, background, 0, 1, 1, 0xFFFFFFFF);
    PrintInfo();
}

//gprintf("Nintendont at your service!\r\n");

GRRLIB_DrawImg(0, 0, screen_buffer, 0, 1, 1, 0xFFFFFFFF); // Draw all status messages
PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, 0xFFFFFF00, MENU_POS_X + 490*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "|||||||||");
GRRLIB_Render();

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
no biggie as long as you are on the right track, I commented the screenshot stuff for now
Just add this to 255.
Code:
#ifdef SCREENSHOT
PrintFormat(22, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 50*1, "Nintendont Loader v%d.%d (%s)", NIN_VERSION>>16, NIN_VERSION&0xFFFF, IsWiiU() ? "Wii U" : "Wii");
PrintFormat(14, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 200*1, MENU_POS_Y + 40*2, "Custom Nunchuck Mod by Abz");
/*Whatever other text you want to show up*/
PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||");
// Double because sometimes the screenshot removes a pixel from last thing drawn
PrintFormat(DEFAULT_SIZE, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 20*19, "||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||");
GRRLIB_ScrShot("LoadingScreenshot.png");
#endif
You'll get this:
LoadingScreenshot.png~original

It will never actually show up on the screen.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Just add this to 255.
Code:
#ifdef SCREENSHOT
PrintFormat(22, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 50*1, MENU_POS_Y + 50*1, "Nintendont Loader v%d.%d (%s)", NIN_VERSION>>16, NIN_VERSION&0xFFFF, IsWiiU() ? "Wii U" : "Wii");
PrintFormat(14, WHITE, MENU_POS_X + 200*1, MENU_POS_Y + 40*2, "Custom Nunchuck Mod by Abz");
/*Whatever other text you want to show up*/
// Double because sometimes the screenshot removes a pixel from last thing drawn
GRRLIB_ScrShot("LoadingScreenshot.png");
#endif
It will never actually show up on the screen.
No luck so far though I added the code to main.c line 255 and uncommented SCREENSHOT in global.h
do I need any other code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)