Nintendont Saves

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Carlos_DobleC, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Carlos_DobleC
    OP

Carlos_DobleC GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2016
    How can I transfer saves from a GameCube memory card to the compatible Nintendont format for use on Wii U?

I have a hacked Wii with port for Memory Cards, which is what I suppose I will have to use to transfer and transform the saves.

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    its called gamecube memory manager or gcmm for short google it and you will find the homebrew app.

Carlos_DobleC likes this.
  3. Carlos_DobleC
    OP

Carlos_DobleC GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2016
    In case someone has this problem again, the solution is very simple:

*With GCMM you extract all saves and place them where you want (either in SD or hard drive).

*Then you format the MC and inject only a save, in this case I will use the Custom Robo (http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/GXCE01) one.

*Once you have your MC with only one save, you choose the option of 'RAW Backup' and GCMM will make a copy of all your card (either in SD or hard drive x2).

*When you have the file in .raw format, you only have to rename it with the product code of the game whose save was inside the MC without the final 2 numbers. (In my case, Custom Robo, the file will be called GXCE.raw).

*After this you only have to place the .raw file in the Nintendont saves folder (either in SD or hard drive x3).

I have no idea if there is a noob guide of how to do this (even if it is so simple), if there is not, I can post it as a thread apart.