Hacking Nintendon't save issue, memory keeps reset

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got a problem. I am starting several games, like mario kart or tales of symphonia after first having started nintendont via the homebrew channel or the forwarder channel, and enabling memory card emulation with 500 blocks.

Now when I start a game it asks for format as corrupted etc. Fine thats normal right, so I format it and I will probably be able to save .
Then I reboot the wii and start usb loader GX and it says inserts memory card!
Somehow it is not remembering my memory cards, and thus I am unable to play at all :(
Don't have a real memory card and don't want one, this issue can be surely fixed?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In usbloader did you change the memory card settings? It will not know what you set in nintendont. Aftet your memory card is setup in usb loader I would not recommend loading GameCube games from another channel. Pick one and go with it.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will try later. I didn't do anything with the memory card settings in usb loader..

You're saying launch nintendont either directly via forwarder/homebrew channel or either the usb loader and stick with it?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, nintendont and usbloader both have their own settings for memory cards. Switching between launching from usbloader and nintendont could cause issues with your save files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc