Nintendont P1 Wii U pro controller

pixzer11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi im using wiivc injector to install GC games, And i wonder is there any option to set Wii U pro controller as P1, i googled many hours i saw there was a fork to nintendont, but sometimes i want to use gamepad as nr1,

Is there a workaround when im starting GC games, press NO if i want to use gamepad, then connect a wii remote, when when game starting i press a button on wii u pro controller? I dont have a wii remote so if it works i could buy it.

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a workaround when im starting GC games, press NO if i want to use gamepad, then connect a wii remote, when when game starting i press a button on wii u pro controller? I dont have a wii remote so if it works i could buy it.
Curiously this does work. I don't use injects, but I use the nintendont forwarder in the main menu. I press no to use the Gamepad, choose the option with the Wii Remote and as soon as it's loading the application I remove the batteries and use the Wii U Pro Controller. It's what I do, usually.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curiously this does work. I don't use injects, but I use the nintendont forwarder in the main menu. I press no to use the Gamepad, choose the option with the Wii Remote and as soon as it's loading the application I remove the batteries and use the Wii U Pro Controller. It's what I do, usually.
If you sync the pro controller to P1 and the Wiimote to P2, you don't have to remove the Wiimote batteries after selecting no and using the wiimote to change the screen option.

This really is one of my biggest little gripes with the Wii U, why can't we select the display option when it asks TV only or both Gamepad and TV with a pro controller? As it is, you can move the hand cursor and select things on the Wii U menu with a pro controller, but for whatever stupid reason, this one option requires it be selected with a wiimote.

If anyone could possibly somehow fix this, that would be amazing, but something tells me it just can't be done from our scene in this regard.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you sync the pro controller to P1 and the Wiimote to P2, you don't have to remove the Wiimote batteries after selecting no and using the wiimote to change the screen option.

This really is one of my biggest little gripes with the Wii U, why can't we select the display option when it asks TV only or both Gamepad and TV with a pro controller? As it is, you can move the hand cursor and select things on the Wii U menu with a pro controller, but for whatever stupid reason, this one option requires it be selected with a wiimote.

If anyone could possibly somehow fix this, that would be amazing, but something tells me it just can't be done from our scene in this regard.
The "stupid reason" is that you officially need a Wii controller to use Wii mode - vWii or Wii VC, it doesn't matter.

It's perfectly reasonable softlock prevention until homebrew gets involved. Note that a Classic Controller will move the hand.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "stupid reason" is that you officially need a Wii controller to use Wii mode - vWii or Wii VC, it doesn't matter.

It's perfectly reasonable softlock prevention until homebrew gets involved. Note that a Classic Controller will move the hand.
Sure, but a classic controller only makes it all the more of an inconvenience, having to connect one to the Wiimote in question. I get that you can't navigate the vWii with a Wii U pro controller, BUT so what, the softlock you mention would just require you to turn off the Wii U and turn it back on if you found yourself in that situation, not really much of a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P