Hacking Nintendont on gamepad ??

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If they weren't 60 fucking dollars I would lol
what? i got my wiiu pro used for like 25 bucks.

you can easily get official wiiu pros for under 25$ on ebay or amazon preety easily, i bought mine and i never repented it, best secondary controller the wiiu has to offer and great for nintendont.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
what? i got my wiiu pro used for like 25 bucks.

you can easily get official wiiu pros for under 25$ on ebay or amazon preety easily, i bought mine and i never repented it, best secondary controller the wiiu has to offer and great for nintendont.

Best one is the gamecube controller. :-P

Reactions: bennyman123abc

starsi360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Best one is the gamecube controller. :-P

Question from a noob here!

I have a Wii U, installed CBHC and have installed GameCube games. When I click a GameCube game it asks me if I want to use the gamepad. All works fine.

My question... if I buy some pro controllers, can my mates play Mario kart split screen with me, me on the gamepad and P2/3 using Pro Controllers?

Wasn’t sure if it was ‘one or the other’ ... IE if you’re using the Gamepad then you can’t add additional controllers for a player 2 and 3?

Thanks

Simon

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Question from a noob here!

I have a Wii U, installed CBHC and have installed GameCube games. When I click a GameCube game it asks me if I want to use the gamepad. All works fine.

My question... if I buy some pro controllers, can my mates play Mario kart split screen with me, me on the gamepad and P2/3 using Pro Controllers?

Wasn’t sure if it was ‘one or the other’ ... IE if you’re using the Gamepad then you can’t add additional controllers for a player 2 and 3?

Thanks

Simon
yes you can use gamepad as player 1 and any wiiu pro(official ones) as player 2,3,4 or even using the wiiu gc adapter and using gc controllers 2,3,4 or even Classic controllers or a mix of any of them you can mix any setup you want to reach 4 players the only exceptions are:

you can use 2 hid controllers for instance 2 ps3 controllers or 1 ps3 controller and one wiiu gc adapter , the wiiu gc adapter works with 4 players becuase its a single adapter so only one code through it.

if you say yes to gamepad, gamepad will always have player 1 no matter what, if you want wiiu pro or any controller to be 1 you have to say no to gamepad and not use it.

you can mix them for isntance player 1 gamepad, player 2 ps3 controller, player 3 wiiu pro and player 4 CC or 4 wiiu pros, 4 CC, gamepad plus 3 wiiu pros, gamepad plus 2 wiiupro and one CC ,any way you like.

Last edited by pedro702,

starsi360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes you can use gamepad as player 1 and any wiiu pro(official ones) as player 2,3,4 or even using the wiiu gc adapter and using gc controllers 2,3,4 or even Classic controllers or a mix of any of them you can mix any setup you want to reach 4 players the only exceptions are:

you can use 2 hid controllers for instance 2 ps3 controllers or 1 ps3 controller and one wiiu gc adapter , the wiiu gc adapter works with 4 players becuase its a single adapter so only one code through it.

if you say yes to gamepad, gamepad will always have player 1 no matter what, if you want wiiu pro or any controller to be 1 you have to say no to gamepad and not use it.

you can mix them for isntance player 1 gamepad, player 2 ps3 controller, player 3 wiiu pro and player 4 CC or 4 wiiu pros, 4 CC, gamepad plus 3 wiiu pros, gamepad plus 2 wiiupro and one CC ,any way you like.

Thanks for your very thorough reply, this is exactly the information I needed.

I’m forever in your debt! (Although not in a financial sense, you understand)

Thanks a million

Simon

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably never will be possible, unless we somehow find a way to extract digital Wii titles and inject Wii ISOs and homebrew into them.
Step 1. Buy a pro controller
Step 2. Load up the vWii on the gamepad.
Step 3. Play Nintendon't on the gamepad using a pro controller.

You'll (likely) never get anything closer than that.

This is why I always doubt people on GBAtemp, certain that they know what is up. Granted, they both used terms like probably and likely, but all the same, they seemed pretty certain we'd never get Gamepad support for Nintendont on the Wii U, yet here we are today, happily playing our gamecube games right on our gamepad with the gamepad as an input.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.