Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Crediar should give a final word on this ..I mean, if he doesn't agree with the winner, he could choose between the 3 most voted? ..Don't know ..I think it should be better

Reactions: Enigma Hall

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't get it...the last one was by far the best, and #2 was one of the worst. Are people just too lazy to look at all of them? Lol. 6, 9, and 14 are the good ones imo.
Thanks for noting, but no: I've looked at them all. And the last one (and second to last) kinda remind me of the saw-movies. If those splatters were red instead, it would even impossible NOT to see a spinning sawblade in that picture.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There are too many that I like to just pick one from the list which is why I think it'd be a good idea to switch the poll to tick boxes so that people have an opportunity to pick more than one and in the end you can always choose the one with the most votes - just a suggestion to consider. ;)

Reactions: marcioap1

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I still think that now Crediar should choose between the most voted ones.

2 is interesting, but, that amount of glittery will be displayed every time I load a game ...it will get tiring fast.. ..I would prefer a more iconic and direct logo for that matter (as most logos usually are ...generally to avoid that problem too)

Hope he thinks about it..

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
lmao at the butthurt over #2 being the most popular. Honestly, there's so many people that seem desperate to influence other's votes, when everyone should be voting based on their own personal tastes and what appeals to them the most. It's not like it's even (currently) close, #2 is clearly the most popular, but because you don't like it you can't understand why. You guys just need to deal with it and stop whining.

Crediar should give a final word on this ..I mean, if he doesn't agree with the winner, he could choose between the 3 most voted? ..Don't know ..I think it should be better
It's a bloody splash screen, for crying out loud. You'll see it for a few seconds and then you can forget about it while you play your GC games. What's the point of asking people to vote if you're just going to disregard public opinion?

Reactions: lexarvn

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
lmao at the butthurt over #2 being the most popular. Honestly, there's so many people that seem desperate to influence other's votes, when everyone should be voting based on their own personal tastes and what appeals to them the most. It's not like it's even (currently) close, #2 is clearly the most popular, but because you don't like it you can't understand why. You guys just need to deal with it and stop whining.
And the award for "Ass-Hole of the Day" goes to McHaggis!

Reactions: McHaggis

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bloody splash screen, for crying out loud. You'll see it for a few seconds and then you can forget about it while you play your GC games.
It's going to blind me if logo with white background is going to be chosen :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn