Hardware nintendont hidusb controller help!!

tomdawodbutcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
been trying to get my ps2 controller to work for days with no luck the hidtest recognises the controller through my generic ps2 to usb convertor same as the one in picture the umbers change as i ppress buttons but it says failed to find config i tried putting .ini file in root of sd and usb i tried renaming it to controller.ini i tried alsorts i read loads of forums i watched loads of videos and i give up can someone please help me what am i doing wrong?

Attachments

• psx to usb.jpg
    psx to usb.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 345

tomdawodbutcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried where do i put them cuz when i use hidtest it says failed to find config but numbers change so i got right controller it just cant find the .ini files thats what im guessing but maybe there are other files it needs in certain places i dont really know cuz the tutorials i have found don't go into enough detail

tomdawodbutcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried root of sd where nintendont is and usb hdd where games are

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i put hdd in lower usb slot and controller in upper usb slot if wii on its side

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need Nintendo WFC or WiiConnect24. Those are only for Nintendo services.

Just set up your networking in the Wii settings and download the controllers through Nintendont's UI.

WestJake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I need help.. Thrustmaster T-Wireless should work, but when I connect it to the Wii, it just start acting like the movement cross is held up. Any suggestion? Thx.

Last edited by WestJake,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need help.. Thrustmaster T-Wireless should work, but when I connect it to the Wii, it just start acting like the movement cross is held down. Any suggestion? Thx.

Please don't cross-post the same question in multiple threads. People won't be sure if they answered you or not and you'll end up with like 50 wrong answers. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.