OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys! :yaywii: :yayps3:

I have PS2 DualShock and usb adapter for it.
i'm playing game cube games with that controller on Wii with Nintendont that loads up with Wiiflow.
It works great!

Anyway... I want to set analog press of GC's L & R to L1 and R1 on Sony's controller, and digitall press to L2 and R2.

I have digital input set up but i don't know how to make analog, because i need it in Metroid prime (and other games).
It just needs to detect analog L & R being pressed half way by pressing L1 and R1 on DualShock. that's it.

Can you help please?

solace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What do you mean by "digital press" and "analog press"? I don't really understand...

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
What do you mean by "digital press" and "analog press"? I don't really understand...
If you ever used GC controller, when you press L/R buttonit detects pressure and when it reaches from 0 pressure to 100 it has one last click, and it is detected as second click, so its basicly analog L/R1 and all the way down till it clicks is regular L/R2 digital input. First it's analog, and than at the end, when it clicks, it's digital. So basicly 2 buttons.

I want to configure My PS2 controller to use L/R1 as analog press (just to detect, it doesn't need to have analog functions, and it can't) and L/R2 as second, click or digital press.

In Metroid prime 1/2 you use L analog to strafe left and right and L click (digital to lock on to something).

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't post the same problem in multiple threads. You will end up with conflicting help. Keep it in the Nintendont support thread.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.