Sirene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I have a new problem af
I downloaded the lastest version of nintendon't, when I go to update and try to download the things (controllers and titles), it say: failed, what's happening?

Sirene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I select a game via USB loader, this just happen:

tumblr_p01fyb0xJO1wzx915o1_540.jpg

I tried just now running off from nintedon't app, the games just run fine, but via usb loader don't, but yesterday was running fine, from yesterday to today, I did nothing different other than insert usb with gc games to play.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
When I select a game via USB loader, this just happen:

tumblr_p01fyb0xJO1wzx915o1_540.jpg

I tried just now running off from nintedon't app, the games just run fine, but via usb loader don't, but yesterday was running fine, from yesterday to today, I did nothing different other than insert usb with gc games to play.
Probably USB loader GX hasn't been updated to make it compatible with the new nintendont rev, or maybe you haven't updated USB loader GX

Sirene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably USB loader GX hasn't been updated to make it compatible with the new nintendont rev, or maybe you haven't updated USB loader GX
I used the lastest version of usb loader to try (USBLoaderGX r1265.7z) but my guess is when I used the lastest version of nintendon't, the lastest version can't load pendrive, only HDD, but when I tried with the oldest version, the bug still here. Maybe if I update the usb and update the nintendon't, with my HDD, this solve my problem? I'm gonna buy a Y cable, this is why I can't test now :(

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
I used the lastest version of usb loader to try (USBLoaderGX r1265.7z) but my guess is when I used the lastest version of nintendon't, the lastest version can't load pendrive, only HDD, but when I tried with the oldest version, the bug still here. Maybe if I update the usb and update the nintendon't, with my HDD, this solve my problem? I'm gonna buy a Y cable, this is why I can't test now :(
Try updating USB Loader GX. I have a feeling that isn't the newest version, but I'm not 100% certain. Also you kinda need a Y-cable for Wii U.

Sirene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try updating USB Loader GX. I have a feeling that isn't the newest version, but I'm not 100% certain. Also you kinda need a Y-cable for Wii U.
Can you give me a link or the place where I can find the lastest version? Yeah, I really need this cable, I was using a pendrive with converted files (wii manager), but I was playing Super Mario Galaxy and then when I finished the second galaxy, the game just stopped the music, Mario was no more control and everything was like I was removed the Super Mario Galaxy disk from the Wii U

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Can you give me a link or the place where I can find the lastest version? Yeah, I really need this cable, I was using a pendrive with converted files (wii manager), but I was playing Super Mario Galaxy and then when I finished the second galaxy, the game just stopped the music, Mario was no more control and everything was like I was removed the Super Mario Galaxy disk from the Wii U
You can update within the settings of USB Loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night