Hacking Nintendon't Emulate Local Multiplayer?

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and my friend love mario party 4, and want to play together online. Problem is, they're on the other side of the country and I'm here, and Mario Party 4 doesnt support the broadband adapter. Is there a patch of Nintendon't for Wii that uses online and emulates LOCAL multiplayer, not online play?
(btw they dont have their wii yet im sending them some files online)

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Me and my friend love mario party 4, and want to play together online. Problem is, they're on the other side of the country and I'm here, and Mario Party 4 doesnt support the broadband adapter. Is there a patch of Nintendon't for Wii that uses online and emulates LOCAL multiplayer, not online play?
(btw they dont have their wii yet im sending them some files online)
No that is not possible. Your best bet is with Dolphin emulator and you might have to use an external program for it.

SkeletonSmith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure that there is a rom somewhere btw neither of us have windows pc or pcs in general

SkeletonSmith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeahno. We want to use the Wii with full framerate. Plus my phone is a potato that can hardly run anything.

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont isn’t an emulator, it’s just a front end for booting gamecube games on the wii. unless the original games had online functions to begin with then you’re completely sol

Reactions: E1ite007

SkeletonSmith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere theres a nintendont mod for wii that emulates multiplayer i just need a mario party 4 rom with broadband disguised local multiplayer

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party 4 is a gamecube game though not a wii game. Also the problem with that is that there really only NSMBW that works well with it and it has big desync issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...