• Total voters

Zombro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will fix us randoms who can't get Nintendon't to work.

1) Install Nintendon't to your sd card.
2) Put your games on your sd card or usb like normal.
3) Download this and install it into you vWii https://github.com/FIX94/hbc/releases/tag/1.1.4-1 using a wad manager
4) Download HBC with gamepad support here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzEB8f_rxW-oSzFRaXJEalFQZUE and install this using using wup installer GX2
5) Run Haxchi and then run "the homebrew channel" not "the homebrew launcher".
6) Enjoy! 100% Working!

Zombro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some people, injects just don't work. Its an issue with random wii u's iso vwii encryption

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some people, injects just don't work. Its an issue with random wii u's iso vwii encryption
Do you have a proof for the encryption issue? From my experience black screen issues are a mix of Nintendont bugs and a missconfigured Nintendont (i.E. trying to play with a HID device while the gamepad is attached to controller 1 in Nintendonts config - Ofc using vWii will work around that as the gamepad isn't beeing used there at all. Also AFAIK Nintendont devs are working to resolve such issues but take that statement with a grain of salt).

Reactions: Stormflora

Zombro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can be from those, but i thought a while back we discovered that some wii u's vwii nand chips are different and used a different encryption method. Maybe i am remebering wrong.

Fingi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am kinda confused with the links. In the githublink there are 2 files. "Homebrew.Channel.-.OHBC.wad" and "wiiload.exe". Which file do i install? And in the google drive link there are 21 files and a folder called "WII Apps" in which are 15 files. Do i need all files or only some specific ones?

DarthSitho

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In my case, I think it was a missconfigured Nintendont.

I fixed my configuration deleting the XML file from Nintendont in my SD card.

My issue was caused by injecting a gamecube game in other computer with probably a different version of USB Helper, which I used again to prepare the SD card, probably with other Nintendont version. Then, my old XML file was incoherent with the loader. I realized that building the SD card again from scratch. The XML file is created the first time you launch your gamecube game from the Gamepad.

DarkainX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone have the files that were in the google Drive? It's locked now, and i am unable to make the needed file myself.

Kind regards

xandde1

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've discovered that the black screen issue when using the gamepad is simply a graphical bug. This means that Nintendont is still functioning correctly beneath the surface, even though we can't see what's happening on the screen.

I use an SD card for the games, so all I need to do when it loads on the black screen is press 'A' (to select the SD card), then navigate blindly using the directional pad (sometimes a glitchy white screen appears during this process and you can actually see where the cursor is). Finally, press 'A' again to start a random game from the list.

In my case, the game loads properly, and by just turning the console off and on again, Nintendont will now load correctly without the graphical glitch.

This is not a permanent fix, so you will need to repeat this process basically everytime the black screen issue occurs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    Lol I think there was some home brew
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol I think there was some home brew