Misc Nintendoify In The Works!

JaronMatthewHigg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendoify - You don't have a router, but a modem and a Windows 7/8 computer with a wireless internet adapter and wanna access Nintendo Zone on your 3DS from home? Well here it is! Nintendoify! The new Nintendo Zone host for your Windows 7 or 8 computer! Using the very same technology as Connectify, Nintendoify grants your wish of Nintendo Zone at home! Just by clicking the executable file, your wireless computer becomes a Nintendo Zone! And best of all, it doesn't force Connectify-/Nintendoify- on the front of the SSID the computer is hosting, so you can ensure a safe Nintendo Zone.

Nintendoify
One big Nintendo Zone, on one small PC
Coming Soon
On Windows 7 and above!

JaronMatthewHigg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys wanna try a beta version to test it out, I will be happy to provide you with one, well, that's if you are interested :D
EDIT: If you want it, I will put it up somewhere. If you come out with the same results from the last post, tell me and I will do something. Anyway, as I said, it is using Connectify's technology. And this is only for Windows 7 and 8. Anything else, you will get a syntax error.

JaronMatthewHigg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work with the DSi as well?
Um... that is if you just want to use the internet with it, I mean, you can use the same coding as I did, you can name it and encrypt if you want by yourself.

EDIT: Oops, left something out, DSis or anything that is before it does not have an ability to use Nintendo Zones.
EDIT2:WTF? Did I just click that link? :blink:

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work with the DSi as well?
Um... that is if you just want to use the internet with it, I mean, you can use the same coding as I did, you can name it and encrypt if you want by yourself.

EDIT: Oops, left something out, DSis or anything that is before it does not have an ability to use Nintendo Zones.
EDIT2:WTF? Did I just click that link? :blink:
What do you mean? On the page, it shows Nintendo Zone on the DSi.

Alexvire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you create a Nintendo Zone SSID only or did you create also a no secure connection ?

Because:
- Only a good SSID: Nintendo Zone is available on the main menu of the 3DS but we can't download content in the application.
- A good SSID with no secure: Nintendo Zone is available and we can download content in the application.

For me I can't take off my security key in my modem's settings but I change the SSID so the application is available but I can't download content in the Nintendo Zone application. (Whereas I can download a pack of 5 cards in Mario & Sonic Olympics Games Album.)

If your program work fine I wait to trying it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k