Gaming Nintendogs

winnie_clover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started playing Nintendogs Labrador and Friends. I stuck at the part where they ask to say new name for the dog. I did it for five times already but it wont let me pass. Is there a patch for this game? I will really appreciate it if someone help me
yaynds.gif
I currently have a R4 wood ds.
(Sorry if I misspell something.)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how_do_i_do_that said:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/928837-nintendo...nd-friends/faqs

Pick a guide to use.

By the way your "don't flame me because I am new and in the wrong section" card has expired.
Returd. The guy's asking for help politely and he's even giving details. He just happened to post in the wrong section. Just report posts to move them to the right section, instead of trolling around and giving useless links.

Ontopic: there must be something wrong with your ROM. Try downloading it from a different source or download another region ROM.

Unless you are using cheats. You'll have to turn all your cheats off in order for the game to function properly (this goes for any other game, too, if it doesn't work and you're using cheats, first thing you should try to do is turn all those cheats off).

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
winnie_clover said:
I recently started playing Nintendogs Labrador and Friends. I stuck at the part where they ask to say new name for the dog. I did it for five times already but it wont let me pass.
Have you tried saying it backwards?

XD

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UGHHH AGHH I hate that part... It actually does that on purpose, I don't think it's the ROM...

Close your DS and open it again (it already saved before) and it should start again,
from the SAY THE NAME part. Say it in the same tune, loudness, and yeah..
Next is the first trick (unless it's your first dog) so get ready for more annoying-ness...

If it doesn't work, it just might be the ROM..

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the microphone is real touchy. If your timing and tone are off, it has a good chance of NOT recognizing the word.

Using a smarter breed helps, but only a little.

winnie_clover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THX 4 all your help. Sorry that I post in the wrong section. I thought if I could ask game helps relate in this section.-.-. I get the dog to learn it name now, THX you all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...