Gaming Nintendo Wii - GHOST SQUAD

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i was wondering if anyone has tried the Ghost squad game from sega for the wii.
its supposed to be an arcade style game and i was wondering if someone could give me their insight on the gamplay.
thanks
smile.gif
bow.gif

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever played Virtua Cop 2? It's very similar.
It's quite fun actually, and you get to unlock a bikini girls mode after beating some parts of the game. I highly suggest getting it and playing it with some friends, although the game is still great when you play it alone.
Is it worth the full 50$? I'm not sure. The game is quite short although it has a lot of replayability because you make decisions in each level which effect the outcome of things.

Long story short, railgun shooter. You don't move on your own, you point at the screen, you shoot shit. You reload. You shoot some more.

D

Deleted User

My biggest gripe about these games on the Wii ... is the fact that it isn't a true lightgun game. It's so much different to move a trianulated reticule on the screen ... compared to truly aiming down the barrel of a lightgun.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm playing this a lot. I really like it. There's a lot of action going on and it's nice that the enemies come from everywhere. You can shoot parts of the scenery. And it's not only shooting, there also are hostages that you have to free by holding the A button, you have to detonate bombs and you can choose different directions.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My biggest gripe about these games on the Wii ... is the fact that it isn't a true lightgun game. It's so much different to move a trianulated reticule on the screen ... compared to truly aiming down the barrel of a lightgun.

You know, I thought the same thing. Then I got the Pega Wii Light Gun. I look down the barrell and the aim is dead on. The only place I notice the aim to be off is on the sides of the screen. It aims to far to the left and too far to the right. I think this may get resolved if I get one of those IR Sensor that sits on the top corners of the tv. I think the fact that the IR Sensor is in the middle of the TV is causing this issue.

On a separate note. I find it weird that no release group has released either Ghost Squad or Links Crossbow Shooting.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RYU: It's not $50, the game is $30 at retail. I'd say for the price of a DS title, it's damn worth it for what you get.

It's kind of neat when you think about it, but for the price of a normal high end priced Wii title ($50) you can get the Zapper+Link for $20 and this GS game for $30 more. So 2 games and a gun for regular pricing...nice deal to me.

Zesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on getting the Wii Zapper tommorow and playing it. Great game on the arcade, and same goes for the Wii.

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
My biggest gripe about these games on the Wii ... is the fact that it isn't a true lightgun game. It's so much different to move a trianulated reticule on the screen ... compared to truly aiming down the barrel of a lightgun.

You know, I thought the same thing. Then I got the Pega Wii Light Gun. I look down the barrell and the aim is dead on. The only place I notice the aim to be off is on the sides of the screen. It aims to far to the left and too far to the right. I think this may get resolved if I get one of those IR Sensor that sits on the top corners of the tv. I think the fact that the IR Sensor is in the middle of the TV is causing this issue.

On a separate note. I find it weird that no release group has released either Ghost Squad or Links Crossbow Shooting.

If i remember correctly wiisos had released this game like 3 weeks ago already, i think it was the us version as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither